Shop by Compatible Brand
Shop by Brand
Save on Camera Remotes and Shutter Releases
- Remote Shutter Release control RS-60E3 for Canon 60D 450D 600D 700D 1000D 1200D£4.48Trending at £5.68
- MC-DC2 REMOTE SHUTTER RELEASE CONTROL FOR NIKON D5600 D90 D600 D610 D7000 D750£4.79Trending at £5.88
- Yongnuo YN-622N-TX Wireless i-TTL Flash Controller Trigger For Nikon Camera【IE】£43.49Trending at £59.35
- GoPro compatible remote for Hero 5/4/3 Session GoPro cameras. Waterproof WiFi£33.99Trending at £35.63
- Sony RMT-DSLR2 Wireless Remote Control for DLSR and NEX Camera£24.93Trending at £26.33
- Time Lapse Intervalometer Remote Timer Shutter for Nikon D3100 D3200 D90 D600 UK£8.59Trending at £8.94
- Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon D5100 D3100 D7000 D5000 D90£13.99Trending at £15.71
- RS-80N3 Camera Shutter Release Remote Control Canon 5D D30 D60 D2000 7D Mark II£5.72Trending at £5.98
- Camera Remote Shutter Release Switch Control Rs-60e3 for Canon EOS 300d 350dTrending price£5.61 New
- Shutter Release Remote Control Switch Cord Cable for Nikon Coolpix a P7700 P7800Trending price£5.88 New
- Genuine Canon Remote Switch/shutter Release for EOS Rebel T5 Elan 7 7e XTi T5iTrending price£9.90 New£9.37 Used
- Time Lapse Intervalometer Remote Timer Shutter for Canon DSLR 700d 70d CameraTrending price£9.39 New
- Neewer Digital LCD Timer Shutter Release Remote Control Cord Rs-60e3 for CanonTrending price£14.69 New
- Waterproof WiFi Remote Control Shutter for GoPro Hero 3 4 5 & Session Os804Trending price£35.63 New
- Sony Rmt-dslr2 Wireless Remote for Nex-5 SLT A330Trending price£26.33 New
Limited time deals
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Camera Remotes and Shutter Releases
Using a camera remote and shutter release can open up possibilities with photography. You can take self portraits and time lapse images with ease. Not only do these camera remotes allow you to step away from the camera, they also allow you to keep your shot in the exact same position for extended periods of time.
Even the slightest movement of the camera can ruin your time lapse photo. Stepping away from the small viewfinder or LCD screen also allows you to see the shot you're taking in real-life.
Brands that produce camera remotes and shutter releases include Canon , Nikon and Go-Pro.
Types of camera remotes and shutter releases
There are different types of remotes for cameras. There are camera flash triggers that can communicate with the camera to adjust for optimum light conditions, allowing you to change flash settings.
The other main type of camera remote is the shutter release. This device offers a remote way to trigger your shutter release (also known as a cable release). This can reduce camera shake at slow shutter speeds or at high magnification. These camera remotes also subs allow you to be in the picture.
There are two types of shutter release remotes. Wired camera shutter release remotes are wired to the camera. Using a wired connection allows for an uninterrupted and reliable connection between the remote and the camera. These remotes also don't use any battery life, giving your camera more charge for shooting.
A wireless shutter release is connected to the camera with a receiver and works through a radio signal. Not having a wire allows you to be free of messy wires meaning you don't have to worry about pulling the camera over. Wireless camera remotes also let you stand much further away from your digital camera . Wireless models are also more compact and are easily packed away.