Shop by Compatible Brand
Shop by Brand
Save on Camera Shutter Release Cables
- Remote Control RS-60E3 for Canon 50 60D 77D 80D 100D 200D 700D 750D 760D 800D M5£4.22Trending at £4.89
- Remote Shutter Release switch cord for Nikon D90 D3200 D5000 D5600 D7000 MC-DC2£4.59Trending at £4.88
- TC-80N3 Timer Remote Switch Shutter Release Cord for Canon Camera 7D 6D 5D III£24.53Trending at £30.50
- Nikon MC-30A Remote Trigger Release Cord D3 D3s D3x D4 D200 D300 D700 D800 D810£8.58Trending at £12.18
- Nikon MC-36A Mutil-Function Remote Cord Control For D4 D3 D810 D800 D700 F6 F100£25.95Trending at £29.49
- RS-80N3 Timer Remote Switch Shutter Release Cord Controller for Canon Camera£7.58Trending at £10.15
- RM-VPR1 Remote Control Shutter Release for Sony A5100 PF175 NEX-3N A3000 HX50V£5.48Trending at £5.90
- Shutter Release Remote RS-80N3 for Canon 5D Mark II, 5Ds R, 7D Mark II, 7D, 6D£4.49Trending at £4.79
Hot this week
- Remote Shutter Release Control for EOS Canon RS-60E3 760D 750D 700D 1300D 80D£4.604 left
- Genuine Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Shutter Release Cord for D7000 D5000 D3100 D90 D5100£8.9911 sold
- Wireless IR Infrared Remote Control ML-L3 for Nikon D3000 D3200 D3300 D3400 D90£3.6611 sold
- 3C Remote Switch Shutter Release Cable for Canon EOS 30D 40D 50D 5D Camera MR£1.9910 sold
- Shoot Remote Shutter Release control switch cable cord for Nikon D3200 D7100 uk£4.798 sold
- Remote Shutter Release RS-60E3 for Canon EOS 1300D, 1200D, 1100D, 1000D, M5, M6£4.358 sold
- Time lapse intervalometer remote timer shutter for Canon 650D 700D 600D 60D 550D£11.498 sold
- Timer Remote Shutter Release + Cord Cable for Nikon D90 D610 D5200 D7100 D7000£9.498 sold
- MC-DC2 Electronic Cable Shutter Remote Release Switch for Nikon D90/D3100 BT£2.87
- Jintu Timer Remote shutter Release for Sony NEX-3NL A3000 A5000 A7S A7R A6000 UK£12.50
- JJC TCR-70R Red Mechanical Threaded Shutter Release Cable for Universal Camera£8.90
- Jintu Timer Remote Control for Nikon D600 D610 D7100 D7000 D90 D5100 D5000 D750£12.60
- Intervalometer Timer Remote Control Shutter+C1 Cable for Samsung X1H4£11.66
- New 28" 70cm Mechanical Camera Cable / Cord Remote Shutter 1639 4121 6647 35DI£2.49
- Remote Control Switch Shutter Release Cable Cord RS-N1 f Nikon Camera D300S/D300£4.49
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
Camera Shutter Release Cables
You can use camera shutter release cables to operate your camera without being close to it. This is handy when taking pictures of sensitive subjects such as animals or being in photos yourself. By not pressing the buttons on the camera directly you prevent vibration and will get a clearer image. Time lapse photos can also be taken without the need to operate your camera directly. Perfect for close up photography or when there's a need for continuous shooting, these cables are easy to use as they just plug in and are ready to use straightaway.
Camera shutter release cables allow you to time your photos for a specific moment or at intervals for multiple photos. You can also control the exposure time and the number of exposures. With these functions you can create fun effects or time lapses. Check the specifications carefully before buying to make sure you can achieve the effects you're hoping for.
Self-timer works just like on your camera by offering a delay in taking the picture, with the interval timer function, you can take photos a certain number of minutes apart. Long exposure allows you to time the length of the exposure whereas exposure count allows a set number of exposures to be taken.
All the major brands of cameras make cables of this type so you might want to match up with the make of your own camera. Brands such as Canon, Sony and Nikon make their own specific camera cables and adapters . For a lower cost option there are plenty of other brands available, though check that your digital camera is compatible with the device before buying.
Shutter release cables are built from high quality components and are lightweight for easy carriage. Camera shutter cables are usually powered by AAA batteries which are sometimes not included.