Capture the World With a Wide-Angle Canon 28mm 1.8 Lens
A wide-angle lens is a fundamental tool for the serious photographer. A 28mm lens captures a wide field of view, the ideal lens for a sweeping vista or a busy city scene. You can find an affordably priced Canon 28mm 1.8 lens for your camera in the collection on eBay.What are the features of the Canon 28mm 1.8 lens?
The 28mm lens will take your pictures from amateur snapshots to pieces of art. The new and second-hand Canon 28mm f/1.8 lenses on eBay are built with many important features, including the following:
- Focal length: 28 mm
- Aperture: f/1.8
- Diagonal angle of view: 75 degrees
- Closest focal distance: 45 cm
- Rapid auto focus: The auto focus feature is powered by a USM focus motor. The Ultrasonic Motor is designed for quick response.
- Manual focus: For greater control of your shot, turn off the automatic focus, and focus your shot by hand.
The 28mm lens is a wide-angle lens that helps you capture a broad area in a picture. It is commonly used when a photographer is trying to give a sense of breadth to a photograph. For sporting photography, this lens is used to capture the action on the full field rather than focusing on an individual player. The 28mm lens is used to capture beautiful vistas or shots where the artist wants the viewer to take in the whole scene rather than dwelling on a single feature. These lenses make less distinction between objects in the foreground and background, so some photographers will use them for portraits when they want to highlight the location of the subject.Is there a difference between the FD and EF models?
The 28mm lenses in this collection are labelled as either "FD" or "EF." These designations refer to the physical mounting of the lens to the camera. FD was the label that Canon used for the mounting on cameras produced before the early 1990s. The EF or Electro-focus mount was introduced in 1987 and refers to the electronic connection established between the lens and camera. Make sure that you choose the proper mounting for your camera model.Can other items be used with this lens?
In the Canon 28mm 1.8 lens collection, you will find helpful items for these lenses that are sold with the lens or separately, including the following:
- Lens caps: Protects the glass on both ends of the lens when not in use.
- UV filter: Blocks UV light and prevents scratches while attached to the camera.
- Lens bag or case: Protection for your lens when you are on the go.
- Lens hood: A tool for preventing glare and controlling the light in your pictures.