Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Canon Marine Housing and Camera (WP-DC9 + IXUS 95IS)£50.00+ £3.40 postageMake offer
- CANON IXUS 115 HS CAMERA **12.1 MEGA PIXELS**- FULL HD VIDEO!£49.99Free postageMake offer
- CANON WP-DC80 Underwater Case & CANON IXUS 750 SILVER£60.00+ £5.00 postageMake offer
- canon WP-DC200s Digital waterproof case (PRICE REDUCED)£21.00+ £4.65 postageMake offer
- Ike light underwater canon 5d mk3 housing (with lowpro bag)£1,000.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
- CANON IXUS 115 HS CAMERA **12.1 MEGA PIXELS**- FULL HD VIDEO!£27.99+ £3.20 postageMake offer
- CANON WP-DC800 Underwater Case (For use with CANON IXUS 400, 430 and 500)£40.00+ £5.00 postageMake offer
Canon Camera Underwater Cases and Housing
Designed to allow you to take pictures underwater, Canon camera underwater cases and housing units are an excellent, specialised product. While not everyone will want to be able to do this, the opportunity for taking top quality images under water is one that is extremely appealing to some people.
Many professional photographers use these type of underwater cases for their own pictures, with the quality of the cases helping provide the right environment for getting the best shot possible.
Choosing your underwater case
When choosing an underwater case for your Canon camera , you should make sure you pick one that is relevant for the model of the camera you'll be using it with. Each camera is of a particular size and shape, so you need to make sure you purchase the correct type of case or you run the risk of allowing water to get in through the gaps. This can lead to the camera being damaged, something you're obviously trying to prevent through having the underwater case and housing in the first place.
You should decide how far down you are likely to go in the water, so you can pick a case that will work to a particular depth. For instance, if the majority of your photos are going to be taken at the local swimming pool, you won't need the case to be waterproof to a depth of more than a few metres. However, if you're going to be taking pictures while scuba diving in the sea, you might want an underwater housing unit that is suitable for go to a depth of 10 metres and more.
The origins of the Canon company date back to 1930s Japan, where they starting producing a range of optical equipment and camera devices. Since then, the Canon brand has become famous throughout the world as a supplier of photographic and film camera equipment, and is now one of the largest companies based in Japan.