Shop by Fastening
Hot this week
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Canon ET-63 Hood for EF-S 55-250mm Lens 8582B001AA, In London£16.99Free postageMake offer
- Canon Lens Kit: 500mm FD f4.5 = EH-123 Hood / Pro Kata Long Rain Sleeve Coat£125.00+ £6.65 postageMake offer
- ORIGINAL Canon Lens Hood EH-150 (800mm L f5.6 FD) +Kata Long Lens Rain Sleeve£140.00+ £6.60 postageMake offer
- Canon Lens Hood for: 300mm FD f2.8 = GENUINE EH-123 ORIGINAL Hood / Sun Shade£125.00+ £6.65 postageMake offer
- Canon Lens CAP for 300mm FD f2.8 L= genuine original (EH-123 Hood / Cap)£49.99+ £6.65 postageMake offer
Canon Round Lens Hood
If you want a round lens hood for a Canon camera or for another other compatible camera, then there are several from which to choose. The purpose of any lens hood is to prevent stray light from entering the lens in order to keep unwanted glare from affecting your images, and it will also help to prevent dust or rain splashes getting onto the lens.
Different features and models
Certain lens hoods are for specific models, for example it may be for a Canon EF f/4.5-5.6 . Certain lens hoods for these models are made of high impact plastic and maximise the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area because of their design and shape. They are typically very easy to fit and remove and can be reversed for easy transportation.
Although designed for this model, hoods are available that are also compatible with other models as well. These will include Canon cameras: EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 II USM, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 II, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, and EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6.
Another Canon round lens hood is the genuine Canon ET 67 Lens Hood for the EF100mm f2.8 Macro USM camera. Dedicated lens hoods like this one are designed to match the specific focal length of the camera lens for which it was designed so may not operate as successfully on other lenses.
There are many different alternatively options available, one of which is the Canon ES-68 lens hood for the new 50MM F1.8 STM lens. In addition, there is another genuine Canon lens hood EH-150 for the 600mm f4.5 FD lens with the carbon fibre plastic sticker which has the Canon logo on it.