Finding the Caravan Parts You Need
Whether you’re repairing your caravan or you want to upgrade its appearance, as a caravan owner you’ll find yourself hunting for spare parts from time to time. eBay has a wide selection of caravan spares in good condition, and they’re available at reasonable prices.
Types of caravan equipment and parts
The following are some common categories of caravan equipment that need replacing from time to time:
- Power solutions: generators, cords, extension cords, customised caravan surge protectors, power converters, power inverters.
- Window treatments: Roller shades, day/night pleated shades.
- Awnings, screens, and accessories: Power awnings, manual awnings, vinyl awnings, sunshades, screen rooms, bag awnings, fabric roller tubes, tube assemblies.
- Plumbing supplies: Water filters, water fresheners, shower heads, AquaFlex hoses, portable camping toilets, caravan toilets, sewer hoses, Couplers and threaded adapters, drip caps.
- Propane systems: Replacement tanks.
- Levelling and stabilising: Stabilising jacks, levelling jacks, power tongue jacks.
What brands make caravan parts?
Caravan spares are available for every leading make, model, and brand of caravan, including:
- Ace Jubilee.
How do you find the right caravan spare?
You may not know the exact specifications for the replacement part you need to get your motorhome back on the road. If that’s the case, find an exploded view diagram of your caravan. Exploded view diagrams are three-dimensional technical drawings that depict how the parts and structure of your caravan all fit together. Most exploded view diagrams contain parts identification information that will make it easy to source the spares you need to repair your camper or motorhome.
The manual that came with your caravan when you bought it is the best place to look for an exploded view diagram of your caravan model. If you no longer have the manual, or if you purchased a used caravan that did not come with a manual, try looking on the manufacturer’s website.
Caravan parts and emergency kits
Certain broken parts can have a major impact on your caravan trip, so prudent campers carry these caravan spare parts with them:
- Extra bulbs and fuses.
- Extra sewer drain caps.
- Water pump parts.
- Generator filters.
Buying pre-owned caravan parts
You can buy some caravan parts used to save money off the price of brand-new parts. Sometimes people sell parts from their old caravans. Some parts might exhibit some aesthetic signs of wear, but as long as they are functional, they can still provide you with what you need.
Make sure to check your spare tire frequently, and if it’s not up to the task, think seriously about replacing it.