Cruise in Style With the Chrysler 300C
Since its launch in 2005, the Chrysler 300's continued popularity has earned it a place among the most iconic contemporary car brands. It stands out from a crowded field due to its recognisable design and clever engineering. With a wide selection to choose from, you will be spoilt for choice when looking for a Chrysler 300 on eBay.How many versions of the 300c are there?
There are five versions of the Chrysler 300C available. The 300C has maintained its basic exterior design throughout the various models, which makes the engine type the main differentiating factor. As well as the Hemi and Srt8, variants are:
- The 'base' 300C: The base 300C comes in both the rear-wheel and all-wheel-drive configurations. It has a 2.736 L V6 engine with a 190hp (horsepower) output.
- The 300C Touring: Comes with a larger capacity 3.5L V6 engine with a 250hp output. It includes satellite radio, previously not available in the base 300C. The touring version is also available as a station wagon.
- The 300C Limited: This version comes with the same engine configuration as in the Touring. It offers 18-inch wheels (instead of the 'standard' 17 inches) and anti-roll bars.
The success enjoyed by the Chrysler 300C can be attributed to the following features:
- Distinctive design: The Chrysler 300C features a very distinctive design that sets it apart from other models in its class.
- Roomy interior: The Chrysler 300C's bulkier frame makes it quite practical for everyday use, thanks to the increased seating and storage space.
- Comfort: Besides having a roomy interior, the 300C has a robust suspension to shield passengers from any bumps on the road. Noise levels are minimised and the handling is impressively nimble for such a large car.
- Powerful engine: The Chrysler 300C comes with either a V6 engine or a V8 Hemi engine. The Chrysler 300C 6.1 Srt8 has the most powerful engine.
The Chrysler 300C Hemi has a 5.7L V8 engine with a 340hp output while the 300C Srt8 has a 6.1L V8 Hemi engine with a 425hp output. The 85 horsepower difference is definitely something to consider when making your selection.Chrysler 300 diesel models
Both the Chrysler 300 Hemi and the Touring station wagon have diesel versions with a 3.0L V6 engine that has a 215hp power output. They might not match the power offered by the 300C Srt8, but they offer better fuel efficiency.