Shop by Material
Shop by Main Colour
Coffee Tables from £19.99
Shop Top PicksShop event
Save on Coffee Tables
- NEW Coffee Table Side Table Shape-adjustable High Gloss White/Black Selectable£143.99Trending at £165.99
- Modern Black Oval Glass Coffee Table With Fibreglass Base For Living Room£63.99Trending at £68.46
- Coffee Table High Gloss White Square Modern Contemporary Living Room UK STOCK£78.99Trending at £92.98
- NEW SOLID WOOD CHUNKY RUSTIC PLANK PINE COFFEE TABLE SIDE END STAND FURNITURE£165.00Trending at £265.53
- New Lift Top Coffee Table with Storage & Shelf - Choice of Colours£49.95Trending at £54.94
- B#Reclaimed Solid Wood Storage Box Coffee Table Vintage Antique-style Handmade£126.99Trending at £136.98
- B#New Modern High Gloss Glass Top Coffee Table Black Round Side Dinner Office Ho£100.99Trending at £109.99
- Cambourne 2 Drawer Coffee Table Light Sonoma Oak£69.99Trending at £84.98
- Storage Coffee Table Square High Gloss White Living Room Contemporary FurnitureTrending price£74.03 New
- Solid Wood Dining Table and Benches 5-Feet Chunky Rustic Plank Pine FurnitureTrending price£265.53 New
- Low Snack Table Tropical Acacia Wood Bistro Coffee 46cm x 46cm WS02Trending price£19.92 New
- #shome Modern MDF Wood White High Gloss Coffee End Table TV Side Table 115cmTrending price£163.32 New
- Sheesham Solid Wood Coffee Table Square 60x60x40cm Purely Handmade BrownTrending price£54.91 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Coffee tables come in a wide range of shapes, styles, materials and colours. What works best in a home will not only depend on the décor, but also how the coffee table will be used. Will it just be decorative, or are you intending to use it a lot?
If the coffee table is intended for regular use, it is important to think about the durability of the material and how much maintenance the furniture will need. For coffee tables that are purely decorative, the shape, style and colour will be the key factors to consider before purchasing.
Shapes and sizes
Coffee tables come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit all living spaces. Popular shapes include square, rectangular and round coffee tables.
When choosing the size of the coffee table, it is generally thought that itshould measure around half to two thirds the length of the main sofa in the room. If the coffee table has a lip to it, this should be around the same height as the cushions on the sofa.
Materials for coffee tables
Generally, you will find that most coffee tables are made from a variety of woods, metals and in some cases plastics. Some coffee tables may even have a glass top for a more modern look.
Plastic coffee tables will often be lightweight so they are easy to move around the home as and when you please. They are also hard wearing and easy to care for, which is ideal if you have young children running around at home.
Coffee tables with drawers and storage
Some coffee tables will come with drawers or they will have a shelf below the surface where things like books, magazines, laptops and tablets could be handily stored.
Coffee table sets
Rather than just having one coffee table, buying a set may be the best option for a living space. Sets will usually come in twos or threes and may be round, square or rectangular in shape.
Care and maintenance of coffee tables
With coffee tables, especially ones made from wood, it is important to care for them correctly. Spilled drinks can stain the wood so coasters are a good idea.
Glass topped coffee tables may not need the same level of protection as wooden ones, but it is still a good idea to protect the surface with coasters or placemats to prolong the look of the table. Polishing glass with the correct cleaning materials is important, as it will stop smearing and give the clean, clear look you want from glass furniture.