Shop by Material
You may also like
Make an offer
- Vintage Shallow French Copper Crab Pate Mould With Brass Handles£11.90Free postageMake offer
Hot this week
- 3 THREE LOT** PLAIN ROUND OREO'S 6 CAVITY Chocolate Cookie Soap MOLD FREE SHIP!£5.6518 sold
- Oscars Emmy Award Statue Two Cavity Chocolate Cookie Mold Candy Free Ship£5.2615 sold
- Japanese Sushi Rice Cake Musubi Press Mold Maker S-3186£3.9513 sold
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS BUSINESS CARDmold Chocolate Candy candy molds£1.5012 sold
- 2 Gothic Halloween Zombie Brain Jelly Mould Gore Horror Spooky Party Zombies£7.4510 sold
- NEW WEDDING CAKE COOKIE MOLD chocolate covered oreo cookies oreos£1.508 sold
- Silicone Pudding Cupcake Muffin Donut Mold DIY Baking Jelly Mould Random 6Pcs£1.877 sold
- OREO COOKIE LOLLY MOLD mold Chocolate Candy candy molds plain on a stick£1.507 sold
- Staedter Pastry and Terrine Mould Lid Silver£22.19
- Traditional Jelly Mould£8.18
- Moon Cake Mould Mold Hand Pressure Flower Decor Motif Pastry Round+6 Stamps Fr£2.86
- Tala 500 ml Jelly Mould Vintage Oval Glass, White£10.47
- Cake Tin Silicone Moulds Food Grade Silicone Flexible Bake Snakes DIY Creates...£11.09
- Set DIY Moon Cake Mooncake Mold Flowers Square 6 Stamps Pastry Mould Decoration£3.29
- Zombie Brain Jelly Mould£12.39
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Collectable Jelly Moulds
Collectable jelly moulds are a simple way to make your desserts decorative and impressive. Decorative jelly moulds have been in fashion for many years, with some being up to a century old. These days' jelly moulds come in several different materials and shapes which are sure to please collectors and jelly eaters alike.
What are they made of?
Older jelly moulds are made of copper, glass or china. The copper jelly moulds look particularly good when hung on your kitchen wall, so don't hide them away in a cupboard. Modern jelly moulds are usually made from sturdy plastic.
Jelly mould shapes
Glass and china jelly moulds can be traditional embellished round shapes with ornamental features such as ridges, small domes, or sandcastle shaped designs. Many have whimsical designs such as fruit shapes or animals, with the rabbit shaped jelly mould being especially popular.
Seasonal jelly moulds
With Halloween having increased in popularity, many ghoulish and macabre jelly mould designs are available. These are usually hard plastic moulds and can come in the shape of body organs such as hearts or brains. They look particularly effective when made with authentic looking colours such as red or purple jelly.
Other uses for collectable jelly moulds
As well as the decorative aspect, which makes jelly moulds fun to display, they can be used for other food related purposes. Smaller jelly moulds can be filled with ice and frozen to make decorative ice sculptures. Jelly moulds can also be used for milk based desserts such as blancmange or crème caramel.
Whether they are made from plastic, china, glass or ceramic china, your jelly mould will be able to withstand the heat of hot jelly mixture as it is poured in. However, it is not advisable to use jelly moulds as ovenware as this could damage the mould and your oven. Jelly moulds are suitable for refrigeration, but check its suitability before putting it in your dishwasher.