Hot this week
- 2 Pints Milk Bottle Holder - Holds 2 Pint Bottles White£4.954 left
- 8 x 250 ml School/Retro/Vintage Glass Mini Milk Bottles WITHOUT LIDS Baby Shower£8.006 left
- 6 x 250 ml Mini Glass Retro/Vintage School Milk Bottles Silver Lids Party Drinks£7.459 left
- 4 x 250 ml School/Retro/Vintage Glass Mini Milk Bottles WITHOUT LIDS Cafe Tables£4.009 left
- Personalised Milk For Santa Bottle Christmas Gift Idea For Kids Childrens Boys£11.991 sold
- Merry Christmas Festive Milk Santa Bottle Straw Fun Drink Home Gift Kitchenware£7.751 sold
- SET OF 2 GLASS DECORATED MILK BOTTLES 1L£10.991 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Collectable Milk Bottles
With retro chic being an on trend option for the home, collectable milk bottles are a great way to introduce some quirky display items for your cabinet or for everyday use. Featuring designs from famous household brands and local dairies, collectable milk bottles are a fun way to help items from the past live on in your home.
Some collectable milk bottles are extremely rare, featuring the logo of dairies that are long since closed down. Vintage advertising is a great talking point in the home and you may even find bottles originating from your local area. Some bottles have vintage ads for farms in a range of different colours. Others feature adverts from well known companies such as Kellogg's with bright blues and reds. These make a great addition to the kitchen windowsill to hold flowers or for display. Plain bottles are also available and can be hand decorated with glass paint for a truly personalised piece.
Displaying collectable milk bottles
Some milk bottles are extremely old and rare. In some cases, bottles are from as far back as the 1930s so it's important to keep them as safe as possible. A milk bottle storage crate is a great way to keep bottles away from harm and display them. Alternatively, more universal storage boxes are available. To stop getting dust in them, you might want to use milk bottle caps which are available in a range of vintage styles.
Uses of collectable bottles
Collectable bottles can be used as a table centrepiece to put flowers in or as a display by themselves. You can also continue to use them to store liquids such as milk in the fridge. Bear in mind that if the bottle is old, it's more likely that it'll get broken if used daily. If you have concerns about breakage, keep them safe in a display cabinet .