Shop by Brand
Shop by Case Type
Great prices on popular products
Save on Computer Cases
- Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower USB3.0 Silent Full ATX LED PC Gaming Case - Black£29.50Trending at £29.98
- CIT Prism RGB PC Gaming Case 2 x RGB Fans 1 x USB 3.0 & Side Window White£36.50Trending at £37.09
- CiT 1017 Black Mesh Midi Gaming Computer ATX PC Case 12CM LED Fan 500W PSU£32.95Trending at £33.48
- Raspberry Pi 3 case Retro style gaming NES Game-Pad (Use with Retropie or Kodi)£7.27Trending at £12.19
- CIT Hero Black Midi ATX PC Computer Case ATX Meshed Panel USB 3.0£20.95Trending at £21.29
- Cit Templar Micro Atx Black Interior Case 500W 12Cm Black Psu£33.88Trending at £34.28
- CiT Flash Mid Tower Gaming PC Case Black RED LED Fans USB 3.0£61.99Trending at £64.82
- Aerocool P7C1 Mid Tower Case with 8 Colour LED Mode and PWM Fan Support - Black£64.99Trending at £75.12
Limited time deals
- AvP Defender 100 Black Mesh Front Mini Tower Case DF100 - For PC£18.89
- Game Max Silent Black Midi Tower Gaming Case - USB 3.0£59.00
- Phanteks Enthoo Pro Mid Tower Case with Window Black PH-ES614P£93.87
- A1 items New NOIR Raspberry Pi Camera V2 8M Clear Camera Case£4.39
- A1 items Arduino Mega Case Enclosure New Clear Computer Box with Switch£4.94
- A1 itemsNew Jet Black Box Computer Box with Switch for Arduino Mega 2560 R3£4.94
- A1 items Raspberry Pi Camera V2 8M Clear Camera Case£4.39
- A1 New Clear Transparent Box Computer Box with Switch for Arduino Mega 2560 R3£4.94
Hot this week
- Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower USB3.0 Silent Full ATX LED PC Gaming Case - Black£29.503 left
- Black ABS Plastic Case Box Enclosure For Raspberry Pi 3 Pi 2 Model B + Screws£1.1610 left
- For Raspberry Pi 3, 2and B+ Mini Nes Retroflag Nespi Case Designed Game New UK£16.5960 sold
- TRIXES Black Minimal Case for Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B£4.9950 sold
- Hotsale Computer Case for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B & Set of 3x Aluminum Heatsinks£2.5619 sold
- Raspberry Pi NES NesPi Retroflag Case for Raspberry Pi 2/3 Retropie UK STOCK£34.9910 sold
- 3-part Black Case Shell for Raspberry Pi Model B+ Raspberry Pi 2 Model B WT£1.4910 sold
- New Mini NESPi NES Case for Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and B+ Retro arcade game console£12.4610 sold
- Open Air Frame Mining Rig Case Crypto Ethereum Coin Steel Set For 4 GPU Bitcoin£34.99
- Sharkoon VG4-W Gaming Case For PC - Blue£55.59
- Stunning Computer Case ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Chassis Glass Liquid Support Fans£123.98(£123.98/Unit)
- Sharkoon VS4-S - Mid Tower - ATX£48.90
- AvP X6 Black Midi Tower Gaming Case - USB 3.0 NEW£41.79
- be quiet! BG001 Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 High End ATX Tower PC Case Orange_P£147.99
- CiT Templar Micro ATX Interior Mesh Case With 500W 12cm PSU - Black£52.10
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
- CiT G Force Black Midi Tower Gaming Case - USB 3.0£39.87Free postageMake offer
- Aero Cool Aero 300 Black Midi Tower Gaming Case - USB 3.0£35.85Free postageMake offer
- Dynamode GC371 Mid ATX Mid Tower Gaming PC Case USB 3.0£19.95Free postageMake offer
Building your own computer and putting together all the necessary elements, such as the hard drive, motherboard, graphics cards and processors can really maximise performance for your requirements. There are a range of different types of computer cases you can choose from to house all the internal workings.
Types of computer cases
A full tower case is a traditional upright type of computer case. It will be large enough to fit in all the necessary workings and may come with other elements already included, such as disk drives and fans.
A mid tower case is a medium size upright computer case. These are a good choice if you wish to have full functionality but don't have a lot of room where you'll be storing the computer, if you plan to keep it on a shelf or under a desk, for instance.
A mini tower computer case is the smallest of the upright cases. This would be a good choice if you perhaps don't need so much capacity within the machine itself, as you won't be able to fit lots of internal workings and you want to store the computer in a small area.
A desktop computer case is the older style type of case that sits crossways on your desk. This type of computer case will take up more room on your actual desk surface, as its footprint is larger than for an upright machine. Desktop cases are available in different sizes, depending on what you want to fit into them and the space you have available.
Gaming computer cases tend to be larger than other types of computer case. In order to take advantage of all the functionality of some modern video games, gaming computers require larger amounts of RAM memory and may benefit from larger processors and graphics cards. The computer cases that are designed for gaming computers are thus usually built with more space inside to store these additional elements.