Shop by Brand
Shop by Screen Size
Save on Computer Monitors
- Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen LED Monitor£150.00Trending at £152.42
- Dell SE2717H 27 inch LED IPS Monitor - IPS Panel, Full HD 1080p, 6ms, HDMI£200.62Trending at £227.72
- NEW! Aoc 18.5" Led Tft E970SWN 1366 X 768 5Ms Vga No Speakers£81.15Trending at £109.04
- ACER S220HQLB LED LCD Full HD 21.5" DVI Monitor£85.13Trending at £105.26
- 12" HD TFT 1366X768 VGA HDMI Video Audio HDMI Monitor For DVR CCD Security Bank£68.69Trending at £71.01
- ASUS ZenScreen MB16AC 15.6" Portable USB Monitor£232.50Trending at £273.72
- 12" inch 1080P Camera Video Monitor HDMI VGA BNC For CCTV DVD Banking Security£64.95Trending at £66.27
- SAMSUNG SMT-1935 19" LED 1080p HDMI VGA BNC MONITOR PC/CCTV SCREEN 2YR WARRANTY£168.15Trending at £246.02
- AOC E970SWN 18.5" Widescreen LED Monitor£55.00 New
Limited time deals
- BenQ GW2470H 24 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 4ms Response, HDMI£105.79
- HP ELITEDISPLAY E231 23" FULL HD WIDESCREEN COMPUTER MONITOR USB DISPLAYPORT DVI£99.99
- Samsung SyncMaster S22D300HY 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms, HDMI£91.92
- Acer K222HQLbid 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms Response, HDMI, DVI£84.99
- Asus Designo MX259H 25-Inch Ultra-Low Blue Light IPS LCD Monitor Dual HDMI -£297.53
- Samsung C27FG70 27" 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor£415.50
- NEC EA245WMI - 24Wide Screen TFT LCD Black/Black : Rotation USB2 LED Backlight E£369.43
- Samsung S24H850 24" WQHD Monitor£319.75
- ASUS VZ249H 23.8 inch Monitor, FHD 1920 x 1080, IPS, Ultra-Slim Design, Flicker£221.57
- AG Neovo AGX15B 15-Inch Display 3000:1, 1024x768£500.86
- 27" Apple Cinema LED Display 27" Widescreen Monitor A1316 MC007LL/A A+ Grade£599.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Dell 2009W 20" Monitor USED CONDITION VGA DVI USB d£18.00Free postageMake offer
In order to use a desktop computer properly, you'll need a good computer monitor. People with laptops may wish to plug them into a separate monitor screen, allowing them to have two separate screens to work on while they're in their office or at home studying, but still retain the flexibility of having a portable computer they can take with them when travelling.
Types of computer monitors
Nowadays, it's quite rare to come across a computer monitor that doesn't feature a widescreen style screen. These widescreen monitors have become the norm over recent years, allowing you to have more programs or files open at once on the screen. Or simply giving you a better screen experience when watching TV shows or films.
The main differences between the types of computer monitor you can buy will be in their screen size or functionality, such as incorporating speakers within the monitor itself.
Screen size is measured diagonally from bottom to top. So when a computer monitor has, for instance, a 19 inch screen , it means the diagonal measurement from bottom left to top right (or bottom right to top left) is 19 inches.
Modern day computer monitors come in a range of different screen sizes, from 19 inches right up to 27 inches and bigger. The bigger screen sizes will only really be suitable for you if you have a large amount of desk space to store the monitor on, as they can take up quite a lot of room. However, 29 inch monitors do have the great advantage of providing very clear images and documents, with the bigger screen leading to a clearer picture.
Some monitors will come with speakers that are built into the body of the monitor. This allows you to save space on your desk, as you don't need to have separate computer speakers to plug into your computer, saving you wire space also. It can also save you money as you don't have to purchase separate speakers as well as the monitor.