Great prices on popular products
Save on Computer Printers, Scanners & Supplies
- 571 Genuine Original Canon Ink Cartridges Multipack Pixma TS9050, TS9051 no grey£27.99Trending at £28.48
- 100 Sheets 230gsm A4 Gloss Photo Paper for Inkjet Printers Glossy EW£8.03Trending at £8.16
- Brother MFC-J480DW A4 Compact Inkjet All-in-One Printer£98.16Trending at £142.95
- Ricoh Waste Ink Collector Tank Aficio SG2010N SG2010NW SG2100 SG2100W SG2100L£21.48Trending at £21.86
- Genuine Igus® Drylin RJ4JP-01-08 8mm Linear Bearing x 6 Replace LM8UU 3D Reprap£8.30Trending at £9.86
- 400ML X COMPATIBLE REFILL INK EPSON STYLUS SX400 SX 400£8.99Trending at £10.13
- Genuine Original Lexmark 100XL Black Ink Cartridge 14N1068 S815 S301 S605 NEW£14.99Trending at £21.49
- 3 rolls Designjet 90gsm CAD Plotter Paper 610 x 50m A1£25.95Trending at £38.96
Limited time deals
- CANON PIXMA MG3650 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer WiFi & PIXMA Cloud Link£34.99
- HP 932 Black Ink Cartridge Approximate 400 prints Compatible with HP Officejet£11.06
- ESSENTIALS 300 Black HP Ink Cartridge£5.99
- KODAK Verite 5 XL Colour Ink Cartridge£22.99
- EPSON Expression Premium XP-645 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer£59.97
- Genuine Original HP 301 Black Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 3050A£10.25
- Genuine EPSON Original T0807 Ink Cartridges T0801-T0806 for Stylus Photo Printer£47.69
- Toner for Ricoh SP211SU SP212W SP213W SP213FNW SP201 SP203 SP204 SP 201N 407254£14.99
Hot this week
- 20 Ink Cartridge for Epson WorkForce WF-2510WF WF-2650DWF WF-2750DWF£8.9524 sold
- 1 TONER CARTRIDGE FOR SAMSUNG ML1660 ML1665 ML1670 ML1860 ML1865 SCX3200 SCX3205£8.7022 sold
- 800015-440JAV Javelin iSeries Ribbons£15.0020 sold
- 51604A HP / CANON CJ-3A 0136B002AA NEW GENUINE ORIGINAL INK CARTRIDGE CASSETTE£6.9920 sold
- ML720 ML721 ML790 ML791 ML5500 ML5520 ML5521 Printer Ink for Oki Printers£2.9520 sold
- 4 Inks For Epson Expression Home XP-342 XP-245 XP-247 XP-442 XP-445 XP-345 2991£9.1918 sold
- 8 HiTech Ink Cartridges For HP364XL Deskjet 3070A 3520 Officejet 4610 4620 4622£5.9817 sold
- Office Works 6"x 4" Gloss Photo Paper Photo Cards for Inkjet 220gsm 35 Sheets£1.3916 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
- How To Get More Out of Your Printer InkDo you feel like you’re constantly refilling your printer’s ink cartridges? Make sure that you’re getting the most out of your ink with these handy tips.
- 3 Top Tips for Making Your Ink Last LongerOut of ink again? If it feels like you’re replacing your ink cartridges too often, these three useful tips should help you get more out of your top-up.
- The 3 Most Travel-Friendly MonopodsLooking for a travel-friendly support for your DSLR camera or camcorder? Read on to learn more about three of the best monopods on the market.
Make an offer
Computer Printers, Scanners and Supplies
Every office has a computer printer , and nowadays it's very common for every household to have a printer and scanner as well. Computer printers, scanners and supplies come in a wide range of types, with many different brands supplying their own machines and supplies.
Types of printers and scanners
Laser printers tend to be used in businesses where you need to print lots of black and white documents, such as letters. There are colour laser printers available, but these are not very common outside of high end graphics companies.
It's rare nowadays to see a black and white inkjet printer, though you can still buy used or older model versions, with colour printing having become much cheaper and more accessible than it used to be. So colour inkjet printers are the most common choice of printer for home or a small office.
Scanners will take a "photo" image of a document or picture, then digitise it via your computer software. You can then print this image or document directly - like a photocopier - or save it on your computer for later use.
Printer and scanner supplies
For laser printers, you'll want spare toner cartridges. These are the "ink" (actually a very fine powder) that gets printed onto your paper. The vast majority of laser printer cartridges use black toner, though you can get coloured toner if you have a colour laser printer.
Inkjet printers use ink cartridges. These will come either as "all in one" cartridges - with the black and colour ink being stored within the same cartridge. Or you can even get separate black ink and colour cartridges.
Some inkjet printers have one black and one 3-colour cartridge, where others have 1 black and 3 separate colour cartridges. (It's the mixing of the 3 colours via the printer mechanism that gives you the end results of colour you see printed on the paper.)