Shop by Brand
Shop by Vehicle Type
Great prices on popular products
Save on Contemporary Manufacture Diecast Cars, Trucks & Vans
- MERCEDES BENZ SL AMG 63 1:24 Scale Diecast Car Model Die Cast Models£19.97Trending at £33.54
- WELLY 1963 VW VOLKSWAGEN BUS T1 TRANSPORTER RED 1:34 DIE CAST MODEL NEW£4.40Trending at £4.47
- 2017 Hot Wheels Forza Motorsport Set Collection Diecast Metal Toy Car 1:64 XBox£6.50Trending at £6.61
- BNIB OO GAUGE OXFORD 1:76 76SET41 5 PIECE FORD SET XR3I ESCORT MK1 FIESTA CAPRI£24.76Trending at £29.68
- WELLY MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER TRAVELINER RED 1:34 DIE CAST METAL MODEL NEW£4.40Trending at £4.47
- SHELBY COBRA 427 S/C Blue/Yellow 1:18 Kyosho£122.18Trending at £172.95
- OXFORD DIECAST 1/43 1960 ASTON MARTIN DB4GT DB4 GT ZAGATO "2 VEV" GREEN AMZ001£23.85Trending at £25.95
- Fast & Furious Jesses - 1997 Volkswagen Jetta A3 - Tokyo Drift 1:43 Greenlight£23.99Trending at £26.27
Hot this week
- OXFORD NETWORK RAIL POLICE CAMERA LWB MK7 TRANSIT VAN 1/76 76FT026£6.9932 sold
- 1:55 Scale Diecast Model Car BLACK DISNEY PIXAR CARS 3 JACKSON STORM Toys UK£5.9025 sold
- SIKU Blister Carded MINIATURE Vehicles - POLICE, FIRE & AMBULANCE (5 - 8cm long)£2.4925 sold
- PERSONALISED NAME Gift Red London Diecast Double Decker Toy Bus Model Xmas Boxed£7.9524 sold
- 1:55 Scale Diecast Model Car BLACK DISNEY PIXAR CARS 3 JACKSON STORM Toy Gift UK£5.9521 sold
- 36pcs Metal Die Cast Kids Cars Gift Set Xmas F1 Racing Vehicle Chidren Play Toy£9.4920 sold
- Kids Truck Mini Car Model Toys Truck Excavator Educational Toys Truck Model Gift£1.3920 sold
- MOTOCROSS MX ENDURO 1:18 Die-Cast / Plastic Toy Model Motorcycle Bikes by MAISTO£11.9519 sold
- Minichamps 400042001 Model Car - Vauxhall Combo Tour With Black Window 02 -£28.49
- Ixo 1/43 Citroen C4 WRC 2011 # 1 Of Wallonia (japan Import)£73.16
- 1/18 Scale Pagani Diecast Matte Black Color Racing Car Model Toy Collection£47.99
- Back to the Future Part II 1:15 Scale DeLorean Model Car£130.06
- Minichamps 940138601 Scale 1:43 'Morris Mini 850 Mk I 1960 Maxichamps' Die-Cast£56.49
- Seat Ibiza SC 3-door 2013 red diecast modelcar 1:43£39.99
- Model car DieCast 1/43 Michel Vaillant Comic Collection Leader Le Mans 94 Altaya£15.66Was: Previous price£17.79
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
- Oxford Cararama 1/50 CR030 Volvo Low Loader Chris Bennett£19.08Free postageMake offer
Contemporary Manufacture Diecast Cars, Trucks and Vans
Whilst many collectors love to focus on the nostalgia and value that are commonly associated with vintage and classic diecast vehicles, there is also an extensive range of contemporary diecast cars, trucks and vans available. These appeal to enthusiasts and hobbyists alike as well as collectors who are looking to invest in more modern designs.
There are many brands that manufacture these contemporary diecast vehicles, including Tekno, WSI and Vanguard to name but a few. There are also several brands that can trace their origin back to the 1960s and beyond who have continued to create new models. Corgi is an excellent example of this, and there are many modern vehicles in their range, such as Scania lorries and tankers.
When you are looking for contemporary diecast vehicles, one of the many benefits is that there are not only a great variety to choose from, but it can also be easier to find items that are unused and haven’t been removed from the original packaging.
Many people however are just looking to purchase contemporary manufacture diecast vehicles for sentimental reasons. Perhaps you just want to display items that are in mint condition, and wish to invest in vehicles that bring back a particular memory of a car, truck or other vehicle that you have driven in the past.
Vehicles inspired by celebrities as diverse as Mr Bean and James Bond are also very popular, alongside classic cars from films or television series. Whatever the diecast vehicle you’re searching for, you’re sure to find it in this extensive collection.
If you’re looking to make a wise investment and hope for the value of your diecast car, truck or van to increase over time, there’s are a few tips to bear in mind. Firstly, be sure to do your research before buying, as many of the more experienced collectors will have an intuitive sense of which products are likely to be more valuable than others. This will often include items that have a limited production range such as special edition vehicles, so keep an eye out.