Shop by Brand
Shop by Vehicle Type
Great prices on popular products
Save on Contemporary Manufacture Diecast Cars, Trucks & Vans
- MERCEDES BENZ SL AMG 63 1:24 Scale Diecast Car Model Die Cast Models£19.97Trending at £33.55
- Welly TY3651 Back to the Future BTTF 1 Delorean 1:24 Scale Diecast Model Car£17.90Trending at £18.20
- OXFORD 1/76 SCANIA CP28 PUMP LADDER ENGINE KENT FIRE & RESCUE SERVICE 76SFE009£18.95Trending at £19.32
- 2017 Hot Wheels Forza Motorsport Set Collection Diecast Metal Toy Car 1:64 XBox£6.50Trending at £6.61
- SHELBY COBRA 427 S/C Blue/Yellow 1:18 Kyosho£122.18Trending at £172.99
- HOT WHEELS GHOSTBUSTERS DIECAST CARS 1:64£4.99Trending at £5.08
- OXFORD DIECAST 1/43 1960 ASTON MARTIN DB4GT DB4 GT ZAGATO "2 VEV" GREEN AMZ001£23.85Trending at £25.95
- Teamsterz Police Car Emergency Vehicle With lights & Sound NEW BOXED£7.49Trending at £8.13
Hot this week
- OXFORD LAND ROVER MILITARY 1/2 TON LIGHTWEIGHT MILITARY POLICE 1/76 76LRL002£6.99Almost gone
- 6pcs PAW PATROL Vocational Dogs Cute Figure Toy Set Mini Pull Back Model Car Toy£9.506 left
- 1:55 Scale Diecast Model Car BLACK DISNEY PIXAR CARS 3 JACKSON STORM Toy Gift UK£5.9555 sold
- OXFORD NETWORK RAIL POLICE CAMERA LWB MK7 TRANSIT VAN 1/76 76FT026£6.9935 sold
- 1:55 Scale Diecast Model Car BLACK DISNEY PIXAR CARS 3 JACKSON STORM Toys UK£5.9028 sold
- PERSONALISED NAME Gift Red London Diecast Double Decker Toy Bus Model Xmas Boxed£7.9525 sold
- SIKU Blister Carded MINIATURE Vehicles - POLICE, FIRE & AMBULANCE (5 - 8cm long)£2.4925 sold
- 36pcs Metal Die Cast Kids Cars Gift Set Xmas F1 Racing Vehicle Chidren Play Toy£9.4924 sold
- Renault 4 R4 L red modelcar Leo 1:24£39.99
- TAKARA TOMY Tomica Big Police Toyota 86 CAR for diecast toy Storage CASE 2014£37.09
- Welly "Ford Thunderbird 1962" Car£42.83
- Norev 1:18 Scale 2012 Renault Alpine A110-50 Blue Metallic Model Car£83.99
- Model car DieCast Presidential Car 1981 Lincoln Continental Reagan 1/43 metal£21.80Was: Previous price£24.77
- Audi Sport Quattro 1984 red diecast modelcar 940012120 Maxichamps 1:43£36.99
- Toyota Celsior = Lexus LS 430 2001 white resin modelcar F43-063 F43 1:43£39.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
- Welly Nex 1963 T1 VW Campervan Die Cast Scale Model 1:38£8.25Free postageMake offer
- Oxford Cararama 1/50 CR030 Volvo Low Loader Chris Bennett£22.45Free postageMake offer
Contemporary Manufacture Diecast Cars, Trucks and Vans
Whilst many collectors love to focus on the nostalgia and value that are commonly associated with vintage and classic diecast vehicles, there is also an extensive range of contemporary diecast cars, trucks and vans available. These appeal to enthusiasts and hobbyists alike as well as collectors who are looking to invest in more modern designs.
There are many brands that manufacture these contemporary diecast vehicles, including Tekno, WSI and Vanguard to name but a few. There are also several brands that can trace their origin back to the 1960s and beyond who have continued to create new models. Corgi is an excellent example of this, and there are many modern vehicles in their range, such as Scania lorries and tankers.
When you are looking for contemporary diecast vehicles, one of the many benefits is that there are not only a great variety to choose from, but it can also be easier to find items that are unused and haven’t been removed from the original packaging.
Many people however are just looking to purchase contemporary manufacture diecast vehicles for sentimental reasons. Perhaps you just want to display items that are in mint condition, and wish to invest in vehicles that bring back a particular memory of a car, truck or other vehicle that you have driven in the past.
Vehicles inspired by celebrities as diverse as Mr Bean and James Bond are also very popular, alongside classic cars from films or television series. Whatever the diecast vehicle you’re searching for, you’re sure to find it in this extensive collection.
If you’re looking to make a wise investment and hope for the value of your diecast car, truck or van to increase over time, there’s are a few tips to bear in mind. Firstly, be sure to do your research before buying, as many of the more experienced collectors will have an intuitive sense of which products are likely to be more valuable than others. This will often include items that have a limited production range such as special edition vehicles, so keep an eye out.