Shop by Shoe Size
Shop by Heel Height
Save on Court Shoes for Women
- WOMENS LADIES BLOCK HEEL ANKLE STRAP WORK COURT EVENING DRESS GIRLS SHOES PUMPS£15.99Trending at £19.31
- WOMENS LADIES MID HIGH HEEL WEDDING BRIDAL PARTY PROM STILETTO COURT SHOES SIZE£12.99Trending at £13.22
- WOMENS LADIES HIGH STILETTO HEEL PLATFORM COURT SHOES SIZE 3-8£16.99Trending at £17.27
- FLOWER CORSAGE IVORY SATIN & LACE HIDDEN PLATFORM WEDDING SHOES SIZE 3 - 8 UK£19.99Trending at £23.38
- WOMENS LADIES LOW MID HEEL T-BAR MARY JANE 50'S 60'S BROGUES COMFORT WORK SHOES£19.99Trending at £20.33
- NEW WOMENS LADIES STILETTO HIGH HEEL COURT SHOES SIZE 3 4 5 6 7 8£16.99Trending at £17.27
Limited time deals
- Womens High Heel Platform Satin Ladies Diamante Crystal Bridal Prom Shoes£19.99
- Womens Ladies Satin High Stiletto Heel Wedding Bridesmaid Party Court Shoes Size£16.73
- Womens Peeptoe Bridal Shoes High Heel Ladies Diamante Satin Prom Party Sandals£19.99
- Noe High Heel Women Pumps Court Shoes 4 inch Heel Available in Range of Colours£31.50
- purple shoes faux suede peep toe court sandal gold piping 3'' heel vt collection£24.00
- Ladies New Designer Leather Court Shoes In Purple Black Size 4 UK (37 EUR)£10.19
- New Womens Satin Stiletto Heel Ladies Evening Prom Bridal Slip On Court Shoes£9.99
- Martinez Valero Black Soft Kid Leather Low Heel Court Shoes Various Sizes NIB£40.00
Hot this week
- Ladies Sparkly Low Kitten Heel Evening Party Bridal Court Shoes Pumps Size/8-19£17.9853 sold
- Womens Mens Drag Queen Crossdresser High Heel Platform Court Shoe Large Size New£5.4947 sold
- NEW WOMENS LADIES MID HEEL CASUAL SMART WORK PUMP COURT SHOES SIZE 3-8£13.9941 sold
- WOMENS LADIES MID STILETTO POINTED TOE HIGH HEELS PARTY PUMPS COURT SHOES SIZE£6.9940 sold
- Ladies Womens Pointed High Heel Smart Work Party Pumps Court Shoes New Size£11.9935 sold
- NEW LADIES WOMENS STILETTO HIGH HEEL COURT SHOES SIZE 3 4 5 6 7 8£16.9932 sold
- WOMENS LADIES LOW MID HIGH KITTEN HEEL WORK CASUAL SMART COURT SHOES PUMPS SIZE£11.9930 sold
- WOMENS LADIES HIGH HEEL POINTED CONTRAST COURT SMART PARTY WORK SHOES PUMPS SIZE£16.9927 sold
- Womens Faux Suede Crystal Rhinestone Handmade Pointy Toe Court Shoes Stilettos£59.99
- Ladies pu leather round toe high heels ankle pumps dress shoes size 35 36 37 38-£119.99
- Women High Heel Stiletto Wing Pointy Toe Party Dress Slip On Court Wedding Shoe£70.30Was: Previous price£78.99
- Womens Faux Suede Pointy toe Stilettos High heel Dress Formal Court Party shoes£57.03Was: Previous price£61.99
- Party Womens T-strap Mary Jane Floral PAM PAM Wedge Heel Cute Lolita Pumps Shoes£92.56
- Ladies Leather Hollow Out Back Zip High Heel Gladiator Sandals Roman Shoes Size£53.57Was: Previous price£56.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- hotter court shoes with heels size with extra wider fitting concept size 4£13.50+ £2.90 postageMake offer
- Brand New, Womens Navy Blue Head Over Heels Court shoes, Size 5£16.00+ £2.90 postageMake offer
Women's Court Shoes
An easy way to finish any outfit in style, women's court shoes are a timeless classic that have been consistently fashionable throughout their history.
Traditionally, court shoes feature a low-cut front and a slip-on design with no fastenings. Nowadays, there is a wide range of styles available in a number of materials and heel types.
Practical and Stylish
The versatility of the court shoe is what makes them remain so popular. Although many people commonly think of high heels when thinking of court shoes, there is a wide choice of heel heights available.
For day-to-day wear, many women prefer a low heel that is comfy for walking around in. These are practical not only for office wear but any kind of work where the wearer will be on their feet all day.
Commonly designed in a plain leather, patent or satin, the simple appearance of women's court shoes makes them ideal for pairing with a wide range of outfits. The mid- to high-heels are perfect for wearing with dresses and skirts and will easily match any look and block heels can smarten up a classic jeans and top outfit.
For a night on the town, choose stilettos and high heels. Court shoes don't just come in the plain style that they are known for but can often be glittery, embellished or panelled, so it's easy to find a pair for a stand-out look as well as your everyday staples.
History of Court Shoes
The court shoe dates back to the fashion traditions of the Medieval times, where they were often worn by wealthier citizens in England, Italy and France. This version of the court shoe wasn't very practical and soon more comfortable court shoes came into fashion.
They were so popular that King Louis XIV of France refused entry into his court to anybody not wearing them, which is where the term court shoes came from.