Shop by Brand
Shop by Type
Save on Cycling Hydration Packs
- CamelBak REPLACEMENT PUREFLOW TUBING:£7.59Trending at £9.52
- USWE Hydration Bite Valve Straight Red New Replacement MTB DH Enduro£9.99Trending at £11.94
- Acor Hydration / Bladder - Back Pack Cleaning Brush & Kit 1.5L And 2.0L£10.35Trending at £12.85
- Camelbak Big Bite Valve Various Colours Fits all Camelbak Reservoirs MTB Cycling£5.99Trending at £6.28
- 4pcs Water Hydration Bladder Tube Cleaner Brushes Tube Cleaning Kit PF£3.76Trending at £3.91
- Osprey Raptor 10 Hydration Pack Black£81.00Trending at £86.61
- CamelBak M.U.L.E Rain Cover - Yellow, 0.5 Litre£17.25Trending at £18.63
- 15L Bicycle Cycling Rucksack Backpack Hydration Pack 2L Water Bladder Bag 2016£15.30Trending at £17.95
- CamelBak Classic 2017 Hydration Pack 2 0l Backpack BlackTrending price£38.77 New
- High5 Road MTB Triathlon Race Pack High 5 Gels Energy Sachet and BottleTrending price£10.77 New
- 2017 CamelBak 1.5l Mini Mule Kids Hydration in BlackTrending price£34.74 New
- CamelBak Lobo 3l Hydration Backpack Black One Size Cblbb7Trending price£65.92 New
- CamelBak Palos 4lr Backpack 2017 UnicaTrending price£56.52 New
- CamelBak Drink Backpack Rogue Model 17 Cycle Rucksack Crux Hydration System Bike Black 112000Trending price£47.84 New
- CamelBak Crux 2l Water Cycling Running ReservoirTrending price£26.06 New
- CamelBak Hydration Pack Hydrobak Mod 2017 Cycle Rucksack Crux System Light Black 112200Trending price£34.47 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Cycling Hydration Packs
Hydration is always vital, but it is especially important to stay hydrated when exercising or undertaking any kind of sport. When you are cycling, it can be tricky to rehydrate on the move, making cycling hydration packs tick all the right boxes!
On the move
Cycling hydration packs offer elevated levels of convenience as you can grab and gulp on the go. There is no need to slow down or even stop as the hydration pack is readily accessible. They are also very efficient, encouraging you to sip little and often which is ideal for maintaining your hydration levels.
Variety of brands
You can choose from a wide variety of brands such as CamelBak, Dakine and Shimano hydration packs .
Typically you can find three distinctive types of cycling hydration packs, including hydration backpacks , reservoir or bladder cycling packs and valve hydration packs. What style you choose can depend on the kind of cycling activity that you tend to do the most. For road cyclists, speed is a strong focus, so why not opt for a small cycling hydration pack? For recreational cyclists, you may want to consider reservoir cycling hydration packs of between 1 and 2 litres.
Going mountain biking? Quench your thirst with a small to medium reservoir cycling hydration packs.
The right fit
One key thing to consider with your cycling hydration packs is ensuring a good balance between fit and size. If speed is your priority, opt for lightweight cycling packs that won't slow you down. If long distance is your thing, you will need a larger cycling hydration pack to maintain hydration levels throughout your ride.
Reservoir volumes vary in cycling hydration packs, but typically can be classified into three distinct levels, 1 to 1.5 litres, 2 litres and 3 litres. It is recommended that you choose a hydration pack depending on your cycling needs.
Sup tubes and bite valves
For those that want to sup water on the go, cycling hydration packs which either have sip tubes or bite valves are the right choice. Sip tubes are typically made of polyurethane and it is important to remove the undrunk water after every use and to also avoid direct light exposure for prolonged periods of time.
Bite valves on cycling hydration materials are commonly used and cyclists can access the water via applying modest pressure from the teeth. Cycling hydration packs are available in a variety of types, brands, capacities and colours. They can be found both in brand new and used condition.