- LIXADA Women Bike Bicycle Cycling Equestrian Undershorts Underwear GEL 3d PaddedTrending price£12.13 New
- Spring Summer Short Sleeve Giant Cycling Men's Jersey Pants Outdoor Sport BlueTrending price£15.37 New
- Briko Cycle Jersey Blue White Black Italian High Quality Short Sleeve Coolmax LTrending price£14.91 New
Limited time deals
- New Mens Quality Padded Cycling Shorts Anti-Bac Padding Shorts£8.54
- Didoo New Men's Sport Cycling Bib Short Top Quality Padded Pants Tight Trousers£13.49
- Mens Compression Cycling Tights Padded Cycle Leggings Long Pants£11.24
- Didoo New Men's Top Quality Padded Cycling Bib Short Bicycle Racing Tight Outfit£13.49
- Didoo New Men's Padded Skin Fit Cycling Bib Short Comfortable Racing Sports Wear£13.49
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Cycling Shorts Size XXXL
Whether you are just starting out in cycling and are looking to kit up or you are a cycling pro who wants to expand their cycling clothing collection, you can find a range of cycling shorts size XXXL to suit your needs.
Whether you prefer branded, coloured, a particular feature, material or style, you'll be able to take your pick. Consider the type of cycling you will be doing from long distances, track to country bike rides before buying your cycling gear as it really does make a difference on what you should opt for. For example if you're considering long distances, you'll want to ensure your cycling clothing whether cycling jerseys or shorts, fit well to reduce the chances of chafing. However if you are cycling for a hobby on the odd weekend bike ride, then you'll be looking for something a bit more casual in style.
Cycling in comfort
Wearing specifically designed cycling shorts helps make cycle rides a little bit more comfortable thanks to their shock absorbing padding and stretchy material as well as providing a soft layer of material against your skin.
Bib versus regular cycling shorts
If you are looking to buy a pair or multiple pairs of cycling shorts size XXXL, you should try and consider factors such as whether you want a pair of bib shorts or a pair of regular cycling shorts. Bib shorts can sometimes be more comfortable than regular cycling shorts as they don't have an elasticated weight and they have supporting braces that you hook over the upper part of your body.
Fabric and panels
When you are looking for a pair of cycling shorts size XXXL, you may see different pairs of shorts that have several panels in the fabric. Typically, you can choose from 8 panels but cycling shorts with fewer panels such as four or six can also work effectively and the number of panels that you choose tends to come down to personal choice. However, it is said that the higher number of fabric panels in cycling shorts size XXXL, the more precise the fit.
Cycling shorts size XXXL can come in a variety of different materials such as lycra, jersey and lycra blend, but typically you can find cycling shorts in a nylon lycra blend. If lycra isn't your thing, you can opt for many different types such as baggy cycling shorts, bib shorts and specialist triathlon shorts too.
It's important to opt for materials that offer light ventilation and dry quicker, should you encounter a light drizzle!
Catering for everyone
You can find cycling shorts size XXXL in styles for women, men and unisex styles. You can expect certain features which may include the likes of additional padding, high visibility, compression and quick dry materials.