Shop by Brand
Shop by Megapixels
Refurbished Photography – Save up to 50%
From cameras to lensesShop event
Great prices on popular products
Save on DSLR Cameras
- SALE Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR 30.4MP Full-Frame Camera Touchscreen (Body Only)£2,113.00Trending at £2,149.69
- SALE Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body Only Mark 2 Mk2 (Retail Box)£1,245.00Trending at £1,270.69
- NEW Canon EOS 750D DSLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Kit£442.95Trending at £450.59
- Brand New Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 30.4MP SLR Camera Body with 3 Year Warranty£2,279.99Trending at £2,328.74
- SALE Nikon D5600 Digital SLR Camera + AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR£505.00Trending at £517.84
- SALE Nikon D3400 Digital SLR Camera + AF-P 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens£312.00Trending at £324.54
- Pentax K-1 Digital Full Frame SLR Camera Body - Black£2,391.51Trending at £2,718.19
- NEW Nikon D5500 Digital SLR Camera Body Only Black 24.2 MP Kit Box£399.00Trending at £405.93
- Nikon D D810 36.3MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only)£1,613.00 New£1,529.99 Used
- Nikon D D750 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only)£1,113.94 New£980.00 Used
- Nikon D D7200 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body only)£598.00 New£522.74 Used
- Nikon D D750 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only)100% agree - Good value£1,113.94 New£980.00 Used
- Nikon D D810 36.3MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only)84% agree - Easy to use£1,613.00 New£1,529.99 Used
- Canon EOS 6D 20.2MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body only)100% agree - Easy to use£869.95 New£725.00 Used
Hot this week
- New - Nikon D750 24.3MP DSLR Camera - 3 Year Warranty£1,149.993 left
- D7200 33MP 3'' 4032x3024 Digital Camera DSLR Camcorder 24X +LED Sportlight+3Lens£131.096 left
- SALE Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body Only£1,074.008 left
- SALE Sony Alpha a7RII Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Only a7R II Mark2 Mk 2£1,674.008 left
- SALE Nikon D3400 Digital SLR Camera + AF-P 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens£312.008 left
- NEW NEW Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC Body (Kit Box)£649.008 left
- NEW Nikon D810 Digital SLR Camera Body Only 36.3 MP£1,613.008 left
- POLO D7200 33MP 1080P Full HD Digital Camera DSLR Camcorder+3Lens+LED Sportlight£135.9517 sold
- Nikon D5600 Digital SLR Camera + AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Black Sale£589.00
- POLO D7200 33MP Digital Camera DSLR Camcorder+Telephotos Lens+LED Sportlight HOT£136.49
- Canon EOS 750D 24.2MP Full HD Digital SLR Camera - Black Kit w/ 18-55mm Lens NEW£535.00
- Canon EOS M6 Digital DSLR Camera EF-M 15-45mm IS STM Lens Silver 1725C042£739.99
- POLO D7200 33MP 1080P Full HD Digital Camera DSLR Camcorder+3Lens+LED Sportlight£135.95
- Canon EOS M10 Digital DSLR Camera 15mm-45mm IS STM Lens Black 0584C039£293.99
- POLO D7200 3'' LCD 33MP 1080P Digital HD Camera Camcorder 3 Lens LED Sportlight£132.68
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Canon EOS 750D Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS STM Lens (ML1569)£439.99Free postageMake offer
- Nikon D D7100 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body only)£430.00+ £10.00 postageMake offer
- D100 Nikon DSLR Camera - Black Kit w/ 18-70mm Lens£150.00+ £8.95 postageMake offer
- Canon EOS 30D 8.2MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ EF-S 18-55mm Lens II)£95.00+ £10.00 postageMake offer
- Nikon D3 Digital SLR Camera Full Frame with charger Plus 2 X 1gb Memory Cards£399.99+ £4.99 postageMake offer
- Canon EOS 100D 18.0MP Digital SLR Camera -Black (Kit w / EF -S 18-55mm Lens )£330.00+ £8.95 postageMake offer
- Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II 16.7MP Digital SLR Camera - Black£400.00+ £10.00 postageMake offer
- ( VR II ) Nikon D5300 24.2MP DSLR GPS/WIFI - Black Kit w/ AF-S DX VR II 18-55mm£399.99+ £15.00 postageMake offer
- Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera + EXTRAS - BOXED£220.00+ £9.50 postageMake offer
Digital SLR Cameras
For many serious photographers, digital SLR cameras otherwise known as DSLRs, still rule the roost and have been a top choice for many, for decades. What digital SLR cameras specialise in is having increased manual controls, impeccable images quality and interchangeable lenses.
The beauty is that the photographer can really feel in control of their shoot no matter where they are or their level of expertise from beginner to pro. They really do give anyone the chance to be a great photographer and able to challenge you to push your photography skills to the next level.
When looking for a digital SLR camera there are a number of qualities to look for that make different DSLRs unique to one another.
How does a DSLR work?
A digital SLR camera is a digital single lens reflex camera, which is the main difference between digital SLR cameras and other digital cameras. The reflex design means light travels through the lens, to a mirror that sends the image to the viewfinder. Therefore there is no preview screen for the image or video being captured.
DSLR camera lenses and qualities
The majority of digital SLR cameras have camera lenses and filters that can be changed allowing you to use the best lenses to suit what you're capturing and the quality of the image. Types of lenses vary but include wide angle, telephoto, and macro to standard.
A number of features on a lens are important to look for to determine how good quality a lens is. Aperture of a lens is the amount of light that gets passed through the lens when open and is measured and defined as small, medium and large. A larger aperture means the lens is open for longer, giving you more light exposure that provides great images of moving subjects and low light conditions.
The focal length of the lens is also important to acknowledge as the size of this determines the angle of view. A larger focal length means a bigger zoom and fewer subjects in the frame and conversely a shorter focal length will capture more exposure of the scene in the image and provide a wider angle.
DSLR camera flashes
If you are shooting in low light conditions regularly, you may want to consider an additional flash for your digital SLR camera. This will ensure you are in control of the photo output and direction of light to a higher degree. Depending on your camera model, the digital camera flash can simply attach to your digital SLR camera with ease.
Looking after your DSLR
It's important you keep your digital SLR and any other camera equipment stored away safely, particularly if on a trip. Camera cases and bags will ensure you prevent your digital SLR from any damage; you just need to find the right colour and size to suit your digital camera and accessories.