Shop by Style
Shop by Brand
Save on Damask Bed Linens and Sets
- Vintage Damask Style Duvet / Quilt Cover Bed Sets - Natural, Black or Navy Blue£10.66Trending at £10.81
- Duvet Cover with Pillow Case Quilt Cover Bedding Set Single Double King Sizes£10.95Trending at £11.30
- KRUGER AFRICAN PRINT BEDDING DUVET SETS,QUILT COVER SETS,IN GREY & CHARCOAL£26.95Trending at £38.33
- HANWORTH HEATHER QUILT/DUVET COVER SETS,BEDDING SETS,LUXURY QUALITY BED LINEN£37.99Trending at £42.54
- Damask Jacqaurd Pillowshams, Designer Pair of Pillow Shams, Silver£14.95Trending at £17.94
- SAKURA CRANBERRY QUILT/DUVET COVER SETS,BEDDING SETS,QUALITY BED LINEN SETS£17.95Trending at £18.49
- Catherine Lansfield Damask Jacquard King Duvet Set SilverTrending price£30.61 New
- Catherine Lansfield Damask Jacquard Double Duvet Set SilverTrending price£26.66 New
- Luxury Woven Jacquard Duvet Quilt Cover King Bedding Set Linden Natural SilverTrending price£25.82 New
- Luxury Rose Pink Jacquard Woven Double Quilt Duvet Cover Bed Set With 2 PillowcaTrending price£22.71 New
- Catherine Lansfield Damask Jacquard Pillowsham Pair SilverTrending price£14.28 New
- 4pc Damask Flock Duvet Cover Complete Bedding Set Double and King Double Cream With RedTrending price£21.92 New
- Luxury Laurent Silver Woven Damask Rope Trim Duvet / Quilt Cover Bedding Sets DoubleTrending price£14.91 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Damask Bed Linen and Sets
Damask bed linens and sets are high quality woven fabrics featuring either the classical Damask fabric or a Damask print design. Damask fabric is a luxury bedding material originating from Damascus, Syria. Authentic Damask material is made on a Jacquard Loom, and is often woven from silk, cotton, or rayon.
The continued allure of Damask fabric has meant that the term has become synonymous with a Damask pattern, generally a repeated design or print imitating the weave of the fabric.
Contemporary Damask bed linen design frequently draws upon the eastern origins of the fabric. Damask often features design motifs such as plant leaves, flowers, of feathers. More elaborate Damasks may feature stylised coats of arms, animals, or even entire images and scenes.
Why Damask Fabric?
Luxury Damask fabric is a high quality material that has been sought after for centuries. The fabric most frequently features monochromatic designs, contrasting light and dark. The weave of the material will give Damask a fantastic 'sheen' as it catches the light. The surface of Damask is embossed, creating a stylish and unique texture that cannot be replicated through other weaving techniques.
The ability of Damask to capture light enables Damask bedding to become a chic and stylish centrepiece in any bedroom. Equally the monochromatic designs means that Damask is not overpowering as it features many soft lines. In addition Damask is reversible, with the pattern inverted on the inside.
Damask fabric is made into a range of stylish bed sets and duvet covers . Damask fabric bed linen is available in the full pallet of colours. Damask fabric is frequently made in the Middle East, or else uses Middle Eastern silks and cottons.
Why Damask Pattern Print?
Damask fabric is relatively susceptible to abrasion. Damask pattern printed fabric is therefore generally more durable. In addition Damask print fabric is generally a lot cheaper than the Jacquard Loom variant. As with Damask fabric, Damask print is available in a great range of colours and designs.