Summer Style with Diamante Flat Sandals
When the weather is warm, it's a relief to get out of enclosed footwear and let your feet breathe. Flat sandals are especially comfortable whatever activity you're doing - whether that's an outing in town or a walk along the beach. Manufactured of glass to sparkle like diamonds, diamante adds that extra touch of style to your summer footwear. Whatever activity you're doing and whatever the formality of the occasion, diamante flat sandals are extremely versatile and can be dressed up or down. From flip flops to slingbacks, eBay has such a wide selection that you'll find what you're looking for - and all at affordable prices.How can you narrow down your choice of diamante flat sandals?
Before purchasing sandals, you should think about the following factors:
- Manufacturer: Choose between branded and unbranded sandals, both used and new.
- Style: Your choice of sandal (such as T-bar or sliders) will depend on when and where you plan to wear them.
- Material: Textile, PVC, and faux leather are just some of the materials sandals can be made from.
- Size: Diamante flat sandals are sold in UK women's shoe sizes (usually 3-8).
- Colour: Choose a neutral colour like white, an eye-catching metallic shade, or match your sandals to your summer wardrobe.
- Comfort: Consider the height of the heel (if there is one), and the fastening of the sandal.
- Extra detail: Apart from deciding on the amount of diamante trim you want, consider extra embellishments like faux fur, bows, and/or sequins.
You should always check the manufacturer's sizing chart because shoe sizes might vary. When choosing a size, remember that your feet tend to swell during the heat of summer so you might need to go up a size. If you have wide feet, you should avoid sandals with side/upper covering, but choose ones with a toe post and ankle/back strap for a comfy fit. Narrow feet, however, need a style of covered sandal which can be adjusted from above and/at the back.How can you style diamante flat sandals?
The joy of diamante flat sandals is that they can be worn on any occasion - from weddings to summer holidays, and unlike heels, they remain comfy all day. For formal occasions, they can be worn with elegant dresses, smart jumpsuits, and miniskirts. For the workplace, avoid sandals in bold colours and with too much extra trim. Flats coordinate equally well with casual wear like shorts, jeans, and beachwear.