Ducati Motorcycles and Scooters Provide a Thrilling Ride for All
Whether you want to cruise the motorways in comfort, hit the trails, or barrel down a mountain track motocross course, a Ducati motorcycle is the answer to your needs. Ducati has a variety of types and styles of bikes, and you can customise many of them with the available options. It's easy to find new and classic used Ducati motorcycles for sale on eBay at a price you will appreciate.Types of Ducati motorcycles
Ducati has been producing motorcycles since the 1950s, and they have earned a reputation for being a top manufacturer of motorcycles in all categories of motorcycle design. These are some of the available Ducatis for sale:
- Diavel - The Diavel is a muscle cruiser. It has a 1262 engine and a fully naked design.
- XDiavel - This is a classic cruiser with a long and low seating design and forward-positioned footpegs. It delivers a powerful torque at all speeds.
- Hypermotard - The Hypermotard is a supermotard racing and sports bike. It has a 114-horsepower Testastretta 11 degree engine.
- Monster - The Monster is a naked muscle bike and has a tubular steel trellis frame. The 1200R is the most powerful Monster and has 120 kW and 132 Nm of torque.
- Multistrada - Start your next expedition with the Multistrada, an adventure bike with a large attitude. The Multistrada is also available in the Enduro model.
- Panigale - The Panigale is a classic sport bike.
- Supersport - The Supersport combines adventure with performance and comfort for both on-road and off-road fun.
Ducati has made many motorcycles over the years. You can find these and other classic Ducatis for sale on eBay:
- 1959 Ducati 250 Twin
- 1970 Ducati 750 GT
- 1978 Ducati 900cc Supersport Twin
- 1987 Ducati 851
- 1994 Ducati 916 SBK
Engine design is an integral part of producing a Ducati motorcycle. The Desmosedici is a street-focused engine with 16 valves, and the hallmark Desmodromic is a reciprocating engine with a camshaft and leverage system. The Testastretta is a narrow-head engine that is arranged in an 'L' shape, and the Superquadro is a 90-degree engine. These engines are available as V-4, V-Twin, and L-Twin models and have varying capacities of 803cc, 821cc, 937cc, 955cc, 998cc, 1079cc, 1103cc, 1198cc, and 1262cc. The engines may be air-cooled or liquid-cooled.