Protective Dunlop Purofort Boots for Workplace Safety
Dunlop Purofort boots were crafted for discerning workers who take their safety seriously. The unique Purofort material has distributed air pockets that offer both comfort and insulation. Its structure provides more flexibility than traditional safety boots, giving you comfort and freedom of movement.Which Purofort safety boot features are suitable for your work needs?
The Purofort range is largely classified by the kind of work each boot is designed to support. The collection has evolved to represent an exceptional collection of needs.
- Dunlop Purofort full safety boots offer full-calf protection and grip for the farm.
- Dunlop Purofort yellow wellies have a straight leg with extra toe space and insulation.
- Dunlop Purofort Thermo Plus Orange are S5 safety boots, so they include shock absorbing soles, chemical resistance, and EN ISO 20345-compliance.
- Dunlop Purofort yellow are oil resistant with steel midsoles to achieve an S5-Cl safety rating.
- Dunlop Purofort Outlander boots have a Vibram sole to provide comfort and exceptional grip. These are multi-purpose boots for general usage.
- Dunlop Purofort orange boots are full safety boots with non-slip soles and full leg protection for agricultural and fishing applications.
Not all applications lend themselves well to Dunlop Purofort Plus full safety boots, which are heavy and less flexible than alternatives. Your footwear should meet the minimum level of protection required of your industry by law, and not the maximum. These ratings dictate protection from crash injuries, chemical resistance, static electricity buildup, and temperature extremes. Your toe caps alone cover a range of protection levels, indicated by joule toe cap. To make the market easier to navigate, safety classes have been created to cover everything from oil resistance to penetration protection.How should you care for your Dunlop Purofort Plus safety boots?
If your boots have leather uppers, dont be tempted to oil them straight away. This will ultimately result in a loose fit, so only polish them after about 100 hours of wear and then follow with regular polishing to keep them clean and flexible. The edge of the toe cap often stretches out of shape, so your safety boots should be stored on a shoe tree, especially during cleaning. Conditioning around the cap will prevent cracking. Work boots should always be worn with thick boot socks that prevent your foot from sliding. If theyre made from natural rubber, they should be conditioned regularly to avoid white streaks. Removable uppers should be washed to avoid undue wear.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Dunlop.