Expand Your Understanding of the EV SX300 Loudspeaker
The EV SX300 is a professional-grade loudspeaker built by Electro-Voice. This device has floor and stand mount setup capabilities. Find an abundance of SX300 loudspeakers offered on eBay.What features does the EV SX300 loudspeaker offer?
The Electro-Voice SX300 loudspeaker is designed to deliver professional-quality audio projection. This product is built around the feedback of customers. For that reason, you will find that this loudspeaker contains a wide range of features and functions, including the following:
- Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) technology:This technology, which is trademarked by Electro-Voice, allows for increased intelligibility for audio that is sent through the loudspeaker.
- Lightweight, durable design:Made of polymer and featuring built-in handles, this device offers a lightweight yet strong construction.
- Stand mountable:The EV SX300 loudspeaker can be placed on the ground or installed on speaker stands for versatile audio projection.
- 65 degree by 65 degree high-frequency horn:Enjoy solid audio project that offers constant directive sound.
- Dual Neutrik Speakon high-current connectors:Gain steady power to the speaker through these connectors that are resistant to audio spiking or outages.
The Electro-Voice EV SX300 loudspeakers measure 23.1 inches tall by 16.9 inches deep by 12.3 inches wide (586mm by 429mm by 312mm). Each of these loudspeakers weighs in at 32 pounds (14.5 kg). With the use of the stand mount, you are able to adjust the height of the loudspeakers to reach various size audiences with clarity. See the manufacturer site for details.What audio output does the SX300 loudspeaker offer?
Each of the EV SX300 loudspeakers has the ability to deliver 125dB of continuous sound with 131dB peaks at full power. As a lightweight speaker that has a high-powered design, this speaker system delivers 300 watts of sound per loudspeaker with a total of 1,200 wakes of peak power handling. The constant-directivity horn installed in the loudspeaker ensures complete audio coverage regardless of the direction in which the projection is set.What is Ring-Mode Decoupling?
Ring-Mode Decoupling is a trademark technology that was created and patented by Electro-Voice for their various audio products. This technology has the ability to identify and eliminate resonances at their source within the various speaker components and the loudspeaker enclosure. This technology does produce a richer smoother sound, which results in realistic sound deliverance regardless of the volume settings. Through the use of Ring-Mode Decoupling, the loudspeaker is ideally used for all types of professional audio relays including instrumental concerts, plays, or conferences.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Electro-Voice.