Livening Up Your Gaming Experience with Elgato Game Capture
Elgato Game Capture adds a social element to your gaming, allowing you to share your favourite moments in video and audio formats. The unit makes game capture and editing fast and portable, installing in five minutes and capturing the last 10 minutes of your games automatically. If you want to share your impressive boss fights, an Elgato capture card will prevent you from missing those important moments.Which machines are compatible with Elgato Game Capture?
Elgato Game Capture HD60 S comes with connections for Xbox and iOS devices. It also has a cable for connecting to a PlayStation 3, which encrypts all video output.
- When it comes to Elgato Game Capture, Xbox One lacks the HDCP protection that would get in the way of your video capture.
- Elgato Game Capture PS4 connects directly to your television or display through an HDMI cable.
- The unit can accept PC and Mac video input through a USB 2.0 cable.
- The encoder transforms input into H.264 video and AAC audio.
Elgato Game Capture records textures, shadows, and other details in 1080p60. It provides instant play so that you can stream your gaming live. It also:
- Streams elements such as overlays and webcam capture, letting you edit individual tracks. See the manufacturer site for details.
- Retroactively captures gaming when you haven’t recorded in real time.
- Lets you add commentary as you play.
Elgato’s software can compress your videos, fine-tune your preferences, and edit your video. It’s designed for inexperienced editors, so the interface is easy to use. Social media share buttons are provided so that you can post to your networks with a single click. Recording is as simple as plugging in and playing.What do you need to know about Elgato’s hardware?
Elgato’s next-generation sharing supports HD60 capture, so your videos will be crisp and detailed. The unit can connect to a monitor and computer. The Pro model is encased in galvanised steel with well-marked port labels. The vast majority of your hardware requirements will be fulfilled with your initial purchase, but you’ll need a chat link and analogue stereo, or a 4-pole headset.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Elgato.