Encore Bass Guitars
An Encore bass guitar the ideal instrument for:
- Beginners new to bass
- Young bass players
All models feature basic specifications at an entry-level price point, making them a suitable starting point for first time buyers.
Encore bass guitars are available individually or as part of a kick-starter package. Typically, the package will include:
together with the guitar.
Encore bass guitars would also make ideal parts instruments for anyone working on a project guitar.
Encore bass guitars:
- Are available in full 4/4 size, or 7/8 size models – suitable for children
- Are only 4 string models
- Are available in black, white or sunburst finishes
- Feature a bolt on maple neck and rosewood fingerboard
Making the most of your bass guitar
Encore instruments are designed with the beginner in mind. There are a number of ways you can optimise your learning experience so you can get the most out of your instrument:
- Learn from the instructional DVD included in the package – this will get you up to speed with your new instrument
- Take lessons
- Use instructional books and videos/DVDs
- Practice regularly
Caring for your Encore bass guitar
When you buy any instrument it's important you know how to care for and maintain it. Here are a few suggestions on how to care for your Encore bass guitar:
- Keep it in tune – this can be achieved easily by using a tuner. One specifically designed for bass guitar or a multi instrument chromatic tuner will be most suitable
- Keep it clean – use a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints and marks from the body of your bass and dirt from the fretboard. Guitar polish and fretboard cleaner can also be used but ensure they are suitable for use with your instrument before applying them
- Keep the strings fresh – change the strings on your guitar as required. Fresh strings improve tone and playing experience