Evans Drum Kits
Evans drumheads are used by drummers around the globe and offer excellent resonance and feel. Available in sizes to fit any brand of drum, Evans drumheads offer tuning stability, value and durability.
Types of Evans drumhead
- Batter heads - the drum skin which you hit. Evans drumheads are generally either one or two ply, and are available in a range of different materials. Durability is a vital quality of a batter drumhead and Evans drumheads offer extreme durability that doesn’t sacrifice the feel. With a range of options, you are sure to find an Evans drumhead to fit your drumming style.
- Resonant heads - go on the underside of the drum and play a large role in the overall sound produced. Evans provide a range of options that will enhance the sound of your drums no matter what style of music you play.
Benefits of owning and using Evans drumheads –
- Playability – Built to provide excellent sound with every hit, Evans drumheads offer great feel and response
- One or two ply – Available in one or two ply varieties. One ply heads are slightly weaker, but provide excellent response and increased resonance, making them perfect for lighter styles. Whereas two ply heads offer increased durability, a shorter sustain and increased attack.
- Choice of materials – Available in a choice of materials and finishes, it’s easy to inject an extra bit of personality into your kit with Evans drumheads.
- A range of drums –As well as producing heads for drum kits, Evans also produce drumheads for concert drums together with more exotic drums such as congas and timbales.
- Range of sizes – Evans drumheads are available in a range of sizes and compatible with all brands of drum kit, enabling you to enjoy playing whatever your set up
Accessories and care
- Accessories – Evans offer a range of accessories such as practice pads for late night drumming sessions, to drum keys for ensuring that your drums are always in tune.
- Durability – There are a selection of drum patches which stick directly to the drumhead, providing increased durability and attack.