Shop by category
Shop by Metal
Discover women's fine jewellery collectionsShop event
Save on Fine Earrings
- 925 Sterling Silver Small 10mm Twisted Hoop Sleeper Earrings (Pair)£4.99Trending at £5.59
- 925 Sterling Silver Small 12mm Hoop Sleeper Earrings (Pair)£3.49Trending at £4.82
- BLACK DIAMOND SILVER STUD EARRINGS 6mm ROUND Black Diamond CREATED STONE s1013.£1.99Trending at £3.87
- Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings£11.65Trending at £18.73
- Small BLUE PAUA ABALONE SHELL & 925 STERLING SILVER Earrings£3.99Trending at £7.89
- 2 Pcs Charm Stone Earrings Unique Hexagonal Gemstone Healing Beads Party Jewelry£1.02Trending at £1.07
- 8-9mm Black Natural Pearl Earring Crystal AAA Grade£0.99Trending at £1.01
- 925 Sterling Silver 7MM Cultured White Freshwater Pearl Studs Earrings£1.69Trending at £1.72
Hot this week
- 925 Sterling Silver Hoop Sleeper Earrings | 8mm - 50mm | Small - Large£0.99114 sold
- 925 STERLING SILVER HOOP SLEEPER EARRINGS 8mm - 50mm FINE SMALL LARGE RINGS SETS£2.4999 sold
- New High Quality Jewelry 925Silver Fashion beautiful Earring Birthday Gift+Box£1.3982 sold
- SILVER HOOP EARRINGS THIN SLEEPERS 14mm 16mm 18mm 1 x set STERLING SILVER£1.8966 sold
- 925 Sterling Silver Hoop Sleeper Earrings 8mm - 50mm, Small - Large£2.6546 sold
- Silver 925 Sleeper Earrings Round Hoop Small - Medium 1 Pair 10-18mm New£1.5539 sold
- 925 STERLING SILVER DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS ROUND CREATED CLEAR STONE all sizes£0.9938 sold
- Mens Single Silver Hoop Sleeper Earring 8,10,12,14 & 16mm£1.7534 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Fine earrings are generally considered to be the most elegant and sophisticated pieces in a jewellery box. The popular accessories are available in a wide variety of styles, designs and gemstone choices, for pierced and unpierced ears.
Elegant style variations of fine earrings
Studs are one of the most popular styles of classic fine earrings. The small and compact earrings are designed to sit on the earlobe. Many vintage and retro style fine earrings show off brilliant cut round or square shaped diamonds and precious gemstones.
Cultured pearls are an elegant option for timeless and chic fine earrings. Traditionally used for stud earrings, pearls are also used for dangle drop styles.
Plain and simple hoop fine earrings are available in a variety of styles and sizes. Sleeper hoops are generally available in small to extra large sizes and are usually made from sterling silver. Decorative Creole style hoop designs are also available.
Stud hoops are smaller in size than most hoop fine earrings, and are typically embellished with gemstones. The hoops feature princess cut stones that are arranged in a half circle.
Drop and dangle fine earrings are available in a wide selection of shapes, sizes and styles. These elegant fine earrings hang down below the earlobe and often showcase precious gemstones.
Tasteful cluster style fine earrings typically feature a centrepiece stone that is enhanced with smaller complementary gemstones. Many fine earrings of this style have clip-on backs for easy wear.
Different precious metal types of fine earrings
Sterling silver is a popular metal choice for all styles and designs of modern, vintage and retro fine earrings. The polished finish complements all colours of gemstones.
Yellow gold fine earrings are available in 9K, 10K, 14K and 18K finishes. This metal is perfect for enhancing the appearance of many popular gemstones.
White gold has a high shine finish that enhances the appearance of the fine earrings that are adorned with peridot gemstones, rubies or sapphires.
Rose gold is a stylish alternative choice for modern fine earrings. Rose gold enhances the look of champagne coloured diamonds and pink topaz.
Alternative earring backs of fine earrings
Butterfly back fine earrings have a thin post with a butterfly shaped back. The post is inserted into the small hole in the centre of the butterfly. Lever back fine earrings have a post that goes through the piercing, and a latch that goes over the post at the back of the earlobe. Fine earrings that dangle generally have a French wire loop that slides into the piercing, and hangs down below. Hoop fine earrings have latch backs that also often include a hinged post.