Fiskars Garden Saws
Established in 1649, Fiskars have been providing high quality products to their customers for over 350 years.
Focusing on enriching people’s lives in the home, garden and outdoors, Fiskars has a well-developed range of products, including their garden saws.
Fiskars garden saws are known for their reliability, design and the vast choice available, popular amongst both trade professionals and home DIY-ers.
The range of Fiskars garden saws
- Retracting pruning saw – Offering a guard to protect your fingers from sliding onto the blade, this smartly designed saw efficiently saws fresh wood. Cutting on the pull stroke, this saw comes with a SoftGrip handle to ensure a safe grip when using. Available in a range of blade sizes, this saw is ideal for the smaller cuts where a lopper cannot fit.
- D handle pruning saw – With a comfortable grip providing both comfort and control, featuring a well-balanced fixed razor-sharp blade, this saw is ideal for cutting medium to large branches including green and dead timber. The curved design allows you to work closer to the tree collar, leading to safer and more hygienic cuts
- Bow saw – This is the perfect choice for sawing thicker branches and heavier stems. The saw is designed with a curved nose to allow for cutting in hard to reach positions, whilst cutting in both the push and pull stroke through the use of a unique ‘plane toothing’. The bow saw is supplied with a plastic protector to allow for safe transportation
- Billhook saw – Ideal for a range of tasks including the sawing of branches, cutting of vines and the trimming of shoots and stems. One-handed usage leaves your other hand free to hold wood in place, whilst the course edge of the saw offers precision cutting
Maintaining your Fiskar garden saw
- Ensure the saw blades remain sharp. If they become blunt, re-sharpen or replace the saw
- Clean out any wood or cuttings that have got stuck in the blade
- Ensure any screws always remain tight.