Shop by Attachment
Shop by Brand
Save on Fitness Activity Trackers
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wrist Band - Black£114.99Trending at £119.13
- SMART FIT WATCH ACTIVITY STEP TRACKER CALORIE COUNTER BRACELET WRISTBAND UKSELLE£14.99Trending at £18.94
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wrist Band - Black£115.99Trending at £119.13
- New Fitbit Blaze Smartwatch - Large Black Smart Fitness Watch£144.00Trending at £149.69
- Replacement USB Power Charger Charging Cable For Activity FitBit FORCE Bracelet£2.45Trending at £2.94
- FITBIT Flex 2 Tracks steps distance calories Smartphone alerts Lavender£61.99Trending at £66.07
- Jawbone Up2 Rope Oat Activity / Sleep Tracker for iPhone/Android Smartphones£31.98Trending at £33.50
- Fitbit Zip Wireless Fitness Activity Tracker - Black/Pink -From Argos on ebay£49.99Trending at £68.53
- Replacement USB Power Charger Cable for Activity Fitbit Charge HR BraceletTrending price£2.94 New
- Fitbit Flex 2 Tracks Steps Distance Calories Smartphone Alerts LavenderTrending price£66.07 New
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Tracking Wristband Large BlackTrending price£86.66 New
- Jawbone UP2 Oat Spectrum Rope Activity Sleep TrackerTrending price£31.25 New
- Jawbone JL03-0303CGI-EU1 Up2 Activity and Sleep TrackerTrending price£26.94 New
- Replacement Spare Wristband Bracelet Colourful Strap Band for Garmin Vivofit 2 S Navy BlueTrending price£2.92 New
Limited time deals
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Fitness Activity Trackers
Fitness activity trackers have increased in popularity in the past few years, with many new models and innovation emerging into a competitive market. When choosing your fitness activity tracker, there are several points worth taking into account before making your purchase.
A fitness activity tracker can act as a pedometer, a heart rate monitor , an activity tracker and a sleep monitor. Some also have GPS to measure your run or your walk and to record your distances. Many activity trackers combine all of these functions into one band, and some bands specialise in only selected functions.
Watch style activity trackers
Some people prefer the instant at a glance tracking display that a wrist watch style fitness activity tracker provides. For example, some of the watches will offer a watch face that displays data that includes resting heartbeat, number of flights of stairs covered, number of steps taken and number of calories burned. It can also receive SMS messages and alerts. Other styles of watches will include designs where the wristband is quite thick and will have a large square clock face.
Many of these watches allow and help you to check your heart rate and resting pulse at a glance, and can also record calories burned, number of steps and has an integral GPS distance tracker . Some watches also come with an instant display clock face, but may have fewer features overall.
Activity trackers that sync with Bluetooth apps
There are several activity trackers that are styled to look more like wristbands and which give you the same information as a smart watch style activity tracker, except that data is accessed via a smartphone app. Some of the main features may include, calories burned, steps taken, sleep patterns and even messages from your personal smart coach. Others are also available where they are also Bluetooth compatible and have the same features, but also have a food log and no smart coach.
Another great feature these trackers offer is they allow you to link your accounts with friends for motivation and an added competitive angle. Some models go one step further and also measure your sleep and resting heart rate.
Most Activity trackers are rechargeable and can be used with iOS, android and Windows. Activity trackers usually have a rubber wristband, which is fully adjustable ensuring that one size fits all. They are designed to be worn night and day and are therefore created with comfort in mind.