Shop by Material
Shop by Main Colour
- Lounge Suite TRISH New Living Room Set Sofa And 2 Armchairs Beige Brown Fabric£450.00
- Suite Sofa Set 3 Seater 2 Seater Armchair STANLEY Many Colours Faux Leather New£650.00
- Foppapedretti Suite 2000 Suit Valet Chair£157.75
- dino sofa suite leather & fabric, settee couch, black grey, foam seats, armchair£389.00
- New Fabric 3 Seater Sofa + 2 Armchairs Suite Set BENJAMIN in Beige Many Colours£590.00
- DINO LOGAN 3 2 SOFAS GREY BLACK FULL BACK JUMBO CORD FABRIC BRAND NEW£229.00
- Lounge Suite MEGGY New Living Room Set Sofa + Two Armchairs Grey Fabric Leather£700.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Furniture suites provide ample seating for the home and are typically made up of different furniture pieces which combine to form a matching set. A large sofa designed to seat three, four or more people, for instance, might be accompanied by a smaller two-seater sofa or a couple of armchairs.
Leather furniture suites
Leather furniture suites are available from many leading brands such as Chesterfield, G Plan, Furniture Village and DFS. They are smart, sophisticated and durable, bringing a luxurious feel to any home. Suites of this kind come in both bright and neutral shades and may be supported by a smart wooden frame.
Leather three-piece suites are particularly popular and often consist of one large sofa and two smaller chairs or armchairs. It is also common to find two two-seater sofas accompanied by one single armchair. Sectional or corner suites are ideal as they can be configured in many different ways, depending on your living environment and interior design. Both right-hand and left-hand corner sofas are available with many offering under-seat storage.
Fabric furniture suites
Fabric suites tend to feature more elaborate designs than leather sofas with stripes, checks and floral designs being commonplace. Fabric furniture can also be neutral in colour or bright and bold with vibrant hues such as green and red, giving any room an instant splash of colour.
Seats made from foam of a high density are spongy and comfortable to sit on. Cushions filled with silicone fibre are also soft to the touch and are covered in a range of materials including canvas, cotton, linen, cord and velvet. Suites can be traditional in style with winged-back chairs adding to the vintage feel of a furniture set. That said, leather accents give a fabric suite a contemporary edge, with modern furniture more likely to have hidden storage.