Get Around Efficiently and in Style With GTS Vespa Scooters
Driving a scooter is one of the most economical ways to travel. Their initial cost is much less than an car, and they also burn a lot less fuel getting around. You can find many inexpensive used Vespa GTS scooters easily on eBay and save even more money.What types of motorised vehicles does Vespa manufacture?
Vespa is the brand name of the Piaggio division of scooter production and only manufactures scooters. Vespa produced its first scooter in 1946 and now has multiple series of scooters. The GTS series have been in production since 2008.Available Vespa GTS models
Vespa has been making GTS scooters for many years and has released multiple generations of each version. These are some of the available Vespa GTS models:
- Vespa GTS 300 - The original GTS Super has a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine. It has a bore/stroke of 76.2 by 63.5 mm, a horsepower of 22/7500 KW(hp)/RPM, and torque of 22/5000 Nm/RPM.
- Vespa GTS 300 Super - The GTS 300 Super has the same engine as the GTS 300 but has different styling, such as chromed accents on the front shield, black pinstripes around the headlamp, black accents on the wheels, and grey stitching on the seat.
- Vespa GTS 300 Super Sport - This model has the same engine as the GTS 300 but has a sportier look that includes special graphics, a large grille with slots on the front shield, a sport saddle, and 'Super Sport' badges.
- Vespa GTS 300 i.e. Super Sport SE - This is a limited edition that has a sport saddle, sports graphics on the rear fairing, Satin Black paint, and a large grille with horizontal slots in the right side.
- Vespa GTS 300 HPE - The GTS 300 HPE has a liquid-cooled, four-cylinder engine. It has a horsepower of 17.5 kW - 23.8 HP at 8,250 rpm and CO2 emissions compliance numbers of 77 g/km.
- Vespa GTS 125 - The GTS 125 has a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine. It has a bore/stroke of 55.9 by 48.3 mm.
- Vespa GTS 125 Super - The GTS 125 Super has the same chassis and engine as the GTS 125 and has additional features of a dual seat, chromed pillion handrails, chrome embellishments in the front shield, and black accents on the headlight and wheels.
- Vespa GTS 250 - The GTS 250 has a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine. It has a bore/stroke of 71.1x61.0 mm, horsepower of 22/8250 KW(hp)/RPM, and torque of 20/6500 Nm/RPM.
- Vespa GTS 250 i.e. - The 250 i.e. has the same engine as the GTS 250, with additional features of a luggage rack, a racy dual seat, 12-inch alloy wheels, and an analogue display panel. It also has a new paint scheme called Blue Midnight.
Most Vespa GTS scooters achieve good fuel economy ratings. Most Vespa motorcycles and scooters are designed to use unleaded petrol with a minimum of 95-octane.