Shop by Brand
Shop by Style
Save on Girls' Bags
- Disney Princess Messenger Bag / School Bag / Lunch Bag / Shoulder Bag£4.95Trending at £5.28
- Barbie Glamtastic Fablous Filled Stationery Backpack Pink Bag Kids School Bags£8.45Trending at £11.16
- Monster High Filled School Messenger Bag.£11.99Trending at £20.03
- BRANDED KIDS CHILDRENS TODDLERS CHARACTER BACKPACK RUCKSACK LUNCH SCHOOL BAG£4.99Trending at £5.96
- Polka Dot Pattern Fold Up Reusable Eco Shopping Bag In Pouch With Belt Clip£2.15Trending at £2.40
- Paw Patrol 3d Eva School Bag Rucksack Backpack£5.99Trending at £7.51
- OFFICIAL LICENSED TROLLS VERTICAL LUNCH BAG BOX WIH SHOULDER STRAP SCHOOL gift£11.39Trending at £12.31
- Trolls Poppy Pink Junior Backpack£8.44Trending at £8.65
Limited time deals
- Girls - Peppa Pig Backpack School Bag£6.95
- Nike Young Halfday Back to School Rucksack Backpack in Blue & Red BA4665 406 696£13.99
- NEMESIS NOW ARTWORK MESSENGER BAG FANTASY GOTHIC SCHOOL ANNE STOKES LISA PARKER£16.95
- Promo Bugzz Kids Red Ladybird Bug School Kit Bag Childrens Swimming Gym Bags£4.95
- Equestria Girls My Little Pony Backpack School Bag Travel Holiday Dance PE Girls£29.99
- Backpack Kawaii Friends Childrens Kids School Bag Cute Animal Sass & Belle£13.99
- Promo Bugzz Kids Pink Pony School Girls Kit Bag Childrens Swimming Gym PE Bags£4.95
- Disney Colour Your Own Bag Kids Children Toy Backpack Girls Boys Gift New£13.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
The ideal way to introduce children to the responsibility of carrying and looking after possessions, girls' bags are essential accessories for school, swimming and sleepovers
Girls' bags come in a wide range of types and styles to suit individual preferences. Many are in colours such as purple and pink, often with a glittery sheen or sequins. Some girls prefer plainer colours and there are plenty of options available if this is the case.
Type of bags
The obvious choice for transporting books and homework is a girls' backpack for ease of carrying and managing the weight. On lighter days at school a tote bag might be sufficient to fit in all the items needed.
A small girls' messenger shoulder bag is a great way to carry money on shopping trips and at discos, whereas for sports drawstring bags would be more suitable. Girls' ballet bags are easy to carry, fit their ballet kit in easily and come in a range of colours and designs to choose from.
Girls' bags are available featuring a range of popular children's characters from brands such as Disney and Hello Kitty. Whatever their favourite character may be, you will find a range of bright coloured bags to ensure all little adventurers are excited for the day ahead with their brightly designed bags and pouches for treats and treasures, leaving them feeling independent to venture outdoors.
The chosen material of a bag will largely depend on what its function is. A school bag needs to be durable to carry books and for ease of carrying on the way home. Materials such as leather, canvas and faux leather are good for strength. If the bag is for a school lunch or for carrying a PE kit to school, it makes sense to choose a plastic bag so it's easy to wipe clean and lasts longer.