Hot this week
- GENUINE HTC D190 CAR KIT HOLDER MOUNT VEHICLE DOCK CAR CHARGER FOR HTC ONE M8£9.895 left
- GENUINE HTC CAR CHARGER & MICRO USB DATA CABLE OR TYPE C FOR ALL HTC MOBILES£2.497 sold
- GENUINE HTC USB CAR CHARGER FOR HTC ONE M9 M8 M8S M7 A9 / DESIRE MINI MAX XL HD£3.996 sold
- Genuine HTC Car Charger For Desire Wildfire HD One Mini Max M9 M8 M7 XL X SV 2A£2.953 sold
- Genuine HTC CC C200 Micro USB In Car Charger For Desire S HD Sensation Wildfire£4.401 sold
- GENUINE HTC USB IN CAR CHARGER ONE M9 M8 M7 MINI MAX DESIRE HD MOZART WILDFIRE£2.981 sold
- GENUINE HTC HDC-02 in Car Charger For One Mini Max A9 M9 M8 M8S 8X M7 XL Desire£4.991 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- NEW Genuine HTC Official Car Charger CC C200 (Micro-USB)£5.60Free postageMake offer
- NEW Genuine HTC Official Car Charger CC C200 (Micro-USB)£5.89Free postageMake offer
- ORIGINAL HTC Touch-3G/HD/Diamond/PRO Car Charger [AU]£16.95+ £8.89 postageMake offer
HTC Mobile Phone and PDA Car Chargers
As the third biggest mobile phone manufacturer after Apple and Samsung, HTC are still hugely productive in the world of mobile phones and PDAs. When you're regularly on the move, HTC mobile phone and PDA car chargers are essential to keep your phone well-charged while driving.
There's nothing worse than arriving somewhere with a low battery warning, so you need a car-charger that will keep it topped-up throughout any journey. Whether you're commuting to or from work, or going on a long drive keep your battery charged.
HTC phone and PDA car chargers are also ideal if you're going camping for the weekend or anywhere else where your only power source will be your car.
You have a choice of branded HTC chargers , which are designed to fit the specific range of handsets HTC offers, or unbranded car chargers.
Since most of the latest HTC models (HTC One, HTC Desire, HTC Incredible) feature micro USB as the charging connection, universal unbranded car chargers do just as good a job as their branded counterparts. However, it's always best to check that your charger is compatible with your phone when making a purchase.
There are several options available when it comes to the number of USB ports your car charger has, with between 1 and 3 available. This provides several passengers with the opportunity of charging their phone at once.
The length of the cord that comes with your HTC Mobile Phone and PDA Car Chargers should also be considered, especially if the charger will be used by back-seat passengers as they continue to use their devices. You should always check cord lengths first.
The power of your car charger is also hugely important and you should look for anything around 3 amps to get a super-quick charge, especially for short journeys where time is against you.