Shop by Underwear Size
Make an offer
- Calvin Klein, Hugo boss, Armani jeans man's underwear S, M, L, Xl, XXL£20.00+ £2.99 postageMake offer
- HUGO BOSS Men's size S Blue + White Striped Trunks pants rrp £25£14.99+ £3.50 postageMake offer
- HUGO BOSS Mens Designer Black Boxer Underwear - Size Large / Gift for him£14.97+ £3.47 postageMake offer
- Hugo Boss Men's Underwear Briefs Boxer Trunks - 3 Pack-M Size£14.40+ £2.40 postageMake offer
- New Men's Hugo Boss Long John Underwear Pants, L, RRP£39£35.00Free postageMake offer
You may also like
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Hot this week
- HUGO BOSS MENS BOXER SHORTS DYNAMIC STRETCH 100% AUTHENTIC UNDERWEAR£11.998 left
- Hugo boss boxer Multi Pack£15.9910 left
- Hugo boss Boxer Multi pack£12.9968 sold
- Brand New Mens Hugo Boss Cotton Stretch Boxers Shorts 3Pack size S, M, L, XL£15.4926 sold
- New Men;s Great Men's EA Armani, Hugo Boss , Gucci Trunk Boxer Underwear£9.9919 sold
- HUGO BOSS boxer 100% AUTHENTIC MENS UNDERWEAR TRUNK MULTIPACK£14.9517 sold
- New HUGO BOSS Multi Pack Boxer, Trunk, Brief, Underwear for Men£11.9916 sold
- HUGO BOSS 3 Packs Boxers Men's Trunks Brief Shorts Underwear NEW£14.9913 sold
Hugo Boss Men's Underwear
Get the perfect base layer with Hugo Boss men's underwear, from soft cotton boxer briefs to warming long johns . They are known for their clean and simple designs, adding quality designer underwear to your look.
Hugo Boss is an international lifestyle brand that began as a men's suit maker before branching into a range of accessories, leather goods, women's wear and more.
Their iconic underwear comes in a range of fabrics and styles, complete with their trademark logo waistband. Most Hugo Boss underwear comes in multi-packs, available in plain and patterned designs to easily fit into your underwear drawer.
Most underwear comes in a variety of rises, which determine where the waistband sits. Different rises are often more suitable to wear under certain clothing types but wearers often pick the rise depending on comfort.
Low rise underwear sits on the hips, just below the natural waistband and are ideal for wearing under low-rise jeans or workout wear.
Mid-rise underwear is ideal for everyday wear as it sits at the natural waistband and high-rise underwear can streamline the waist to smooth the stomach.
Offering both comfort and support, briefs are the most common underwear style, available in a range of rises. They give good coverage, but don't cover the upper thigh and side of the leg, which makes them comfortable enough to wear under any clothing without any material gathering.
Boxers have a traditionally baggy design with a loose breathable fit, which is ideal for movement and wearing under loose fitting clothes.
Bridging the gap between the two styles, boxer briefs give more coverage than briefs, offering protection from any chaffing, ideal for wear under sportswear, jeans or trousers. Trunks are similar to boxer briefs, but offer a slim fit and shorter legs to prevent any gathering fabric. Trunks are fast becoming the most popular style of underwear for men.
For colder weather, choose long johns, which are form fitting and lightweight with moisture wicking fabrics to keep you at the ideal temperature.
Cotton is the most popular material for underwear as it is soft and comfortable as well as breathable, or choose combed cotton for an even softer material.
Cotton is often blended with elastane, a stretchy synthetic fibre , which offers a comfortable stretch to the cotton, is durable and water resistant. Cotton is also often blended with modal, which is known as a synthetic silk, a soft material with the feel of cotton.
Synthetic materials such as polyester are often a cheaper option than cotton. Polyester is strong and resilient as well as quick drying.