Increase Your Garment Space With a Heavy-Duty Clothes Rail
As a fashionista, having an abundance of clothes is common as they are an essential factor in curating the perfect look. Heavy-duty clothing rails ensure that your outfits remain crisp and well-kept for years to come. On eBay, there are a large variety of affordable heavy-duty clothes rails to choose from, which is why it is vital that you know the features before selecting one that is right for you.What are common height sizes of heavy-duty clothes rails?
Heavy-duty clothing rails come in a variety of sizes to fit your living space. These are the most common height dimensions, but see the manufacturer site for details.
- 91 centimetres
- 122 centimetres
- 153 centimetres
- 183 centimetres
There are many features of heavy-duty clothing rails, such as:
- Lightweight: The material of the rail is incredibly lightweight so that you can easily transport the clothing rail wherever you need it to go in your home.
- Adjustable lengths: The top and bottom rails on most heavy-duty clothing rails are adjustable, which allows you to create a length that will hold your clothes perfectly.
- Various heights: Heavy-duty clothes rails come in a variety of heights so that you can select one that can hold specific items such as dresses, trousers, shirts, and suits.
- Customisable colours: It is common to see clothing rails in black and white. However, some rails come in all sorts of colours ranging from bright red to light blue.
- Heavy duty: Heavy-duty clothing rails are equipped to hold a maximum weight, which is usually between 11 and 23 kilograms. This type of rail is good for both light items and heavy clothing such as winter jackets and even snow gear.
Selecting the right heavy-duty clothing rail on eBay is easy when you know what you are looking for in a storage unit. It is essential that you determine what you will be putting on the rail, as the size and weight of your clothes is a significant factor. If you are planning on hanging a variety of items, you might want to opt for a rail with a high weight capacity such as 20 kilograms. For example, winter jackets tend to be long and bulky while also weighing more than standard jackets, so you would want to find a clothing rail that is 153 centimetres to 183 centimetres and can hold more than 20 kilograms.