Set Up a Stylish, Efficient Workstation for Your Apple Devices With Henge Docks Docking Stations
With so many devices cluttered on your desk, your workspace can quickly become a tangled mess of wires and gadgets. Henge Docks provides a vertical solution to clear up your workspace by docking as many items as possible in an upright position. You can find a multitude of Henge Docks docking systems on eBay in a variety of models and prices.How can a vertical docking system improve your workspace?
Henge Docks has designed a workstation setup that matches the sleek design of Apple products, except that most of their designs dock your devices vertically. The following are advantages to this vertical setup.
- Frees up space– A vertical docking station can free up space on a crowded desk while keeping the wires from tangling over the table.
- Seamless integration– A vertical docking station offers seamless integration with all your devices, from MacBooks and iMacs to iPads, with maximum connectivity.
- Airflow– A vertical docking station helps circulate the air underneath your devices so that the cooling vents can work more efficiently to keep your devices from overheating.
- Support– The Henge Docks docking system weighs in at 1.40 kilograms and provides a solid base to support your devices so that they won’t accidentally tip over. The Henge Gravitas base weighs in at 1.17 kilograms.
Henge Docks docking systems are compatible with various MacBooks, such as MacBook Air, Retina, and Pro laptop models released after 2012. Before you buy, double-check the compatibility of your Apple device with the docking station.
The Henge Gravitas docking system is designed to be compatible with all recent generations of iPhones starting with iPhone 6. New inserts will be released as new generations come out, and you will only need to purchase the correct insert to fit your device as new devices are released. The Henge Gravitas docking system is also designed to be fully compatible with all iPad generations.What types of docking stations are available from Henge Docks?
Henge Docks offers two docking setups for your MacBook: the Vertical Dock and the Tethered Dock.
- Vertical Dock– The Vertical Dock will pass the cables from the left side of your MacBook with removable extension cables or through the ports built into the dock.
- Tethered Dock– The Tethered Dock connects directly to your MacBook with a single USB cable. Video output is available from the mini DisplayPort on the back of the docking station.