Save on Home Phone Batteries
- 100% Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector film for Apple iPhone 6 / 6S£0.99Trending at £1.01
- 2 x New BT Verve 410 450 Twin Phone Batteries UK GP 5M702BMXZ 2.4V 600mAh NIMH£4.85Trending at £6.37
- Premium Battery for Doro PhoneEasy 610, PhoneEasy 610GSM, PhoneEasy 409 NEW£8.45Trending at £8.60
- 2 x BT Verve 450 410 Cordless Telephone Battery 5M702BMX NiMH 2.4V 600mAh£4.90Trending at £6.57
- NEW iDECT S2i BINATONE COMPATIBLE BATTERY - 5M702BMX£3.19Trending at £4.33
- Ideal For Gigaset Cordless Phones 4 x Philips AAA Rechargeable Batteries 700mAh£6.39Trending at £6.70
- For Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film BG8£0.99Trending at £1.34
- Battery suitable for Cisco M2120, M2120M, F360£11.25Trending at £11.47
Hot this week
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries for BT Verve 450 Home Telephones NiMH 2.4V 600mAh UK£4.8523 sold
- 3 x BT Verve 410/450 Trio Cordless Phone Batteries NiMH 2.4V 600mAh GP 5M702BMX£6.2519 sold
- 2 X 5M702BMX BT VERVE 410 450 CORDLESS PHONE BATTERIES 2.4V 600MAH NIMH NEW UK£4.8517 sold
- 100% Genuine Front Facing Camera Proximity Sensor Mic Flex For iPhone 6 6G£3.7514 sold
- VTHC04RN00 COMPATIBLE CORDLESS PHONE BATTERY 2.4V Ni-MH£5.7510 sold
- For Apple Watch Series 1 2 protector Cover Case Screen Protector 38/ 42mm£1.498 sold
- Back Rear Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film Cover Guard for Sony Model£0.998 sold
- UK Battery for Doro PhoneEasy 410 Care Clamshell SHELL01A 3.7V RoHS£8.457 sold
- Siemens Battery 600mAh for Gigaset CF62/CF62T//CXV65CXV70/C65/C72/C75/CF5/M75...£32.29
- GP Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack 3.6 V 600 mAh 1-Blister Telephone£9.99
- Cameron Sino Cs-Sml250SL Battery for Samsung SGH-L258 / SGH-L250 / Sgh-Cc03 7...£19.49
- Kit di Ricambio di Batteria per Sony PRS-505 eReader con Video di Installazio...£31.39
- New 4pcs Replacement Battery For Uniden 2-way radio BP-40 GMR FRS BT-537 BT1013£12.95Was: Previous price£14.08
- Helos Li-Ion Battery 900 MAh For Siemens S45, S45i, ME45£28.49
- Blumax Nickel-MH Battery (880 mAh) for Siemens Gigaset Pocket Series 2000/200...£13.09
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Home Phone Batteries
Cordless home phones are also known as DECT, Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications. They depend on their handset being able to communicate with their bases and this requires rechargeable battery power. Over time rechargeable batteries will weaken and eventually they'll need replacing.
Different battery types
Early cordless phones use NiCad, Nickel Cadmium batteries but these have largely been replaced with NiMH, Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable batteries. Some of the latest cordless phones will have Li-Ion rechargeable batteries , but generally a cordless phone's battery will be NiMH. Each battery type has different charging characteristics and cannot be interchanged.
Battery Packs consist of several battery cells assembled into one unit and they have a protruding battery cable for connection to the handset. They are phone make and model specific and can only be replaced by the same type and specification. Doing this is easy, simply check the current handset battery pack and replace like for like. The same applies to Li-ion batteries.
AAA rechargeable batteries
Rechargeable batteries are available in different mAh capacities, milliampere per hour. The mAh rating is a measure of the amount of power a battery can hold and ranges from hundreds of mAh to thousands. Because of compatibility issues, it's not simply a case of getting the rechargeable battery with the highest mAh rating. The best rule of thumb is to check the original batteries in the handset and replace, as per battery packs, with exactly the same specification.
When to replace
Cordless phone battery performance is measured by stand by and talk time. Over time, twelve months or more, standby and talk time will noticeably reduce which is caused by the handset's batteries slowly losing their ability to charge and retain charge. At this point they will need replacing. If battery performance is too short for the age of the phone, try completely draining then recharging the batteries for 24 hours. If there is no improvement then they will need replacing.