Shop by Brand
Save on Jodhpurs & Breeches for Women
- Pikeur breeches ladies Lucinda GRIP D40 US28 GB26 (UK10) RRP £145£99.99Trending at £101.61
- HyPERFORMANCE Derby Silicon Full Seat Ladies Horse Riding Breeches/Jodhpurs£32.95Trending at £36.69
- HORSE RIDING LADIES SOFT STRETCHY JODHPURS/JODPHURS JODS BLACK/PURPLE PIPING£13.99Trending at £14.22
- Ladies Piping Jodhpurs Jodphurs Horse Riding Pants Soft Stretchy Sizes & Colour£13.99Trending at £14.22
- Shires Ladies Portland Performance Breeches - Black£48.99Trending at £50.56
- HyPERFORMANCE Brixton Ladies Elasticated Pull On Horse Riding Jodhpurs Breeches£23.95Trending at £26.84
- HORSE RIDING LADIES SOFT STRETCHY JODHPURS JODS JODPHURS TWO TONE BLACK DARK GRE£11.99Trending at £12.19
- Shires Vancouver Winter Riding Leggings Black£32.99Trending at £34.85
Hot this week
- Ladies Plain Jodhpurs Horse Riding Jodphurs All Colours & Sizes£13.9982 sold
- HORSE RIDING WOMEN LADIES SOFT STRETCHY JODHPURS / JODPHURS JODS SIZES & COLORS£11.5051 sold
- Quality Ladies/Womens Horse Riding Jodhpurs/Jodphurs. Plain, Two Tone or Checked£13.9035 sold
- GS Equestrian Womens/Ladies Girls Kerry Jodhpurs Plain/Two Tone/Checked Jodphurs£11.5832 sold
- Ladies two tone riding jodhpurs/jodphurs ALL COLOURS IN STOCK 24" - 38" waist£13.9525 sold
- NEW LADIES COTTON STRETCH JODHPURS ALL SIZES + COLOURS JODPHURS ON SALE£13.9524 sold
- JOHN WHITAKER IVY LADIES BREECHES not riding jodhpurs or jods£24.9522 sold
- Ladies Pull On Cotton Jods Jodhpurs- Various Sizes & Colours Jodphurs Jodpurs£12.9921 sold
- Firefoot Ladies Ripon Stretch Breeches Women's Riding Breeches 2017 BNWT£29.50
- Dublin Performance Warm-It Gel Riding Tights Navy Blue£85.09
- Horka Mens Breeches Dublin Elasta Silicon patches ALL SIZES & COLOURS£67.07
- Firefoot Saltaire Ladies Jodhpurs Women's Horse Riding Jodhs£24.99
- Treadstone "Equi-Comfort" Ladies Breeches Chocolate Navy or White - 24" to 32"£19.95
- SHIRES MAIDS EMBROIDERED SADDLEHUGGER TEENAGER JODHPURS ALL SIZES£26.99
- Harry Hall Burley Womens Water Repellent Breeches - Navy£49.95
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- LADIES NAVY CHECK HORSE RIDING JODHPURS/JODPHURS ALL SIZES£14.95+ £2.95 postageMake offer
- JOHN WHITAKER IVY LADIES BREECHES not riding jodhpurs or jods£24.95Free postageMake offer
Jodhpurs and Breeches for Women
Jodhpurs are tight-fitting trousers, similar to leggings, and are typically worn when horse riding. They are stylish yet simple, versatile and practical, allowing women to move easily when riding their horse.
Jodhpurs are full-length meaning they go all the way to a women's ankle and are often worn with jodhpur boots and chaps. Whereas breeches are ¾ length and finish at a women's calves, these are popular to wear with longer boots. This is the only major difference between jodhpurs and breeches as the features, materials and uses are the same.
Stretchy and comfortable material
This useful piece of equestrian equipment is made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex (lycra), this gives women a 4 way stretch allowing plenty of movement with no restriction.
They have knee patches, which help with comfort and grip. Jodhpurs also have zipped pockets, ankle cuffs (jodhpurs) and belt loops.
The elasticated waist and stretchy material allows for extreme comfort and movement and they always keep their shape.
Jodhpurs and breeches for women are machine washable so don't worry about getting muddy when you're horse riding. Breeches offer a great fit that helps your body shape and hugs your figure well when you're in the saddle .
Jodhpurs and breeches for women come in a large variety of sizes, from 8 UK to 22 UK, which is 24 inches to 38 inches. It is important to make sure you get the correct size so that you can experience comfort and can use the features to your advantage.
When choosing which jodhpurs or breeches to choose from there are a number of options to think about including size, style (full length or ¾) and colour. There is a large variety of different colours to choose from so that you can look stylish and still be functional whilst horse riding.