Trust a Julius K9 Dog Harness for Comfort and Durability
Julius K9 offers an impressive selection of dog harnesses. Depending on the model, there are up to 9 sizes and over 30 colours available. In addition to everyday harnesses, the company also sells speciality models for unique requirements.How do you choose among the Julius L9 harness models?
You may be considering the K9 Powerharness, IDC Powerharness, IDC Stealth Powerharness, or IDC Belt Harness for your everyday dog harness as you shop for dog harnesses at eBay.
- K9 Powerharness: Julius K9 no longer sells the K9 Powerharness, although it’s still available on the second-hand market. It has been replaced by the new Julius K9 IDC Powerharness. The biggest change for the newer model is that the front chest strap was lowered significantly for a better fit.
- IDC Powerharness: This model has reflective trim, a ring for the leash, breathable fabric, and a top handle that you can grab to hold the dog. The IDC Powerharness also has a loop to hold a small torch and a ring for an optional sidebag.
- IDC Stealth Powerharness: This tactical harness is essentially the IDC Powerharness with features designed to appeal to law enforcement organisations. The buckles are silent, the handle is anti-slip, and there’s an attachment point for a light or camera.
- IDC Belt Harness: This less-expensive option is the simplest model of these four. It has slimline straps, reflective trim, and a ring for the leash. It’s secure and lightweight.
Julius K9 harness sizes run from Baby 1, or XXX Small, to Size 4, or XXX Large. Not all models are available in the full range of sizes. You should measure your dog around its chest about 5 centimetres behind the front legs to determine its harness size.
The smallest size fits a dog as small as 0.8 kilogram. The largest size fits dogs up to 90 kilograms. For an idea of how the sizes run, the Julius K9 harness mini, or small, is the middle size. It’s for dogs with chest circumferences from 49 centimetres to 67 centimetres.
If you require a puppy harness, consider a used K9 harness. The products are durable, and they have plenty of life left after someone else’s puppy has outgrown them.Speciality models of the Julius K9 harness
- IDC Longwalk Harness: It has elasticity built in to absorb the cumulative tugging over a long walk.
- Guide Dog Harness: This type has attachment points for guide handles.
- Multifunctional IDC Dogvest: This is a neoprene swimming harness.
- Mantrailing Dog Harness This is UV Orange and has special features for the comfort of professional tracking dogs.