Everything You Need to Know About Choosing an LG TV
The right TV makes all the difference in your home entertainment and theatre setup. When you have the right TV, you can use it to stream content, watch your favourite shows, play video games, and relax with a movie. On eBay, you can find a variety of sizes, types, and features for LG TVs.What are the types of display technologies in LG TVs?
The display technologies in affordable LG TVs include the following:
- CRT - This consists of a projector gun and screen contained in a box.
- LCD - A thin panel has a liquid crystal display and a fluorescent bulb to illuminate the crystals.
- OLED and LED - A thin panel is illuminated by light-emitting diodes arranged in an array. They can be directly or edge-lit.
- Plasma - This technology consists of two panes of glass with gas between them.
The available screen sizes for LG TVs range from less than 20 inches to more than 60 inches when measured on the diagonal. There are also wide-screen formats with a 16:9 width to height ratio. The available resolutions of the TVs range from 720 to 4,340 pixels. Some of the TVs have a 4K resolution compatibility. Many of these choices are available on eBay.What are the available smart features on new LG TVs?
Some of the available smart features include the following:
- Downloadable apps - These apps provide you with access to play games and information about the media playing on the TV.
- Internet browsing - The TV has a built-in browser so that you can search on the internet or visit specific sites.
- Internet streaming - Play live content directly from the internet.
- Streaming services - This feature allows you to stream content directly from streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube.
- Home network streaming - Access content that is sharing-enabled from other devices on your home's Wi-Fi network.
Some of the available features include the following:
- Built-in web cam - This allows you to interact with video gaming consoles or to use the TV for live video chats and calls.
- Ports - The LG TV may have ports including Ethernet, USB, HDMI, and a headphone jack.
- Screen fit - The screen may be flat or curved, and it may have a thin or standard bezel.
- Play modes - Available options include sports, game, and picture-in-picture.
- Controlling options - It may accept voice, keyboard, or remote controlling.