Shop by Product Line
Save up to 50% on Computing
Refurbished with a 12 month warrantyShop event
- Lenovo V110 15.6 Intel Core I5 Windows 10 4gb RAM 500gb Laptop BlackTrending price£318.29 New
- Lenovo IdeaPad 110 15.6 Inch Notebook Intel Pentium N3710 1.6 GHz 8 GB RAM 1 -Trending price£296.85 New
- Lenovo V110 Notebook Intel Core I5-6200u up to 2.80ghz 128gb SSD 4gbTrending price£387.92 New
- Lenovo IdeaPad V110 15.6" Laptop 128gb SSD 4gb RAM Intel Core I3 Windows 10 aTrending price£308.35 New
- Lenovo Laptop Ci5 2.3 GHz RAM 4gb HD 500gb Dvd-writer Webcam Win 10 Home "new"Trending price£298.40 New
- Lenovo IdeaPad 100s 11.6" Laptop Windows 10 Intel Atom 2gb RAM 32gb SSD RedTrending price£39.74 New
- Lenovo V110 15.6 Intel Core I3 Windows 10 4gb RAM 500gb Laptop BlackTrending price£298.40 New
- Lenovo G50-80 15.6" Laptop Intel Core I3-5005u 8gb RAM 1tb HDD DVDRTrending price£346.33 New
Limited time deals
- Lenovo 10.1 Inch MIIX 310 2-in-1 2GB 32GB Detachable Tablet - From Argos on ebay£114.99
- LENOVO IdeaPad 320-15IAP 15.6" Laptop Denim Blue£479.99
- LENOVO Yoga 520-14IKB 14" Touchscreen 2 in 1 Gold Metallic£599.99
- LENOVO Yoga 520-14IKB 14" Touchscreen 2 in 1 Onyx Black£599.99
- Lenovo IdeaPad 100S 11.6 Inch Intel 1.33GHz 2GB 32GB Windows 10 Laptop - White£109.99
- Lenovo IdeaPad 100S 11.6 Inch Intel 1.33GHz 2GB 32GB Windows 10 Laptop - Red.£109.99
- Lenovo Thinkpad T410 i Windows 10 Laptop Webcam Warranty Core i3 2.53GHz 4GB Ram£134.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Lenovo Laptops and Netbooks
Lenovo is a brand that has become more popular in recent years. They have a reputation for quality and value that means you'll almost certainly be able to find the right personal computer for your needs among the wide range of Lenovo laptops and netbooks.
The difference between a laptop and a netbook
Essentially, a laptop will have more onboard memory, so you can load up all your software and store your files on the laptop itself. A netbook is designed to have a minimal amount of memory for storage, allowing you to access the internet and store your files in the cloud. These netbooks essentially combine a laptop and a Lenovo tablet .
Laptops will be heavier and include more functionality. Netbooks will be lighter and have a minimum of in built functionality, though they are still perfectly capable of performing all the tasks required from a modern day computer.
Types of Lenovo laptops and netbooks
Screen size is one of the key differences between different laptops and netbooks. Larger screens of 15.6 inches or more are aimed at people who may want to use their computer for work, or as a substitute for a Lenovo desktop computer .
Smaller screen sizes like 11.6 or 12.5 inches, are designed to have more portability. These computers may also be what's known as '2 in 1' varieties, with a detachable touch enabled screen that acts like a tablet computer.
Processor speed and RAM memory are key performance indicators for laptops and netbooks , with a range of options from 2GB of RAM up to 8GB and processing speeds ranging from 2GHz upwards. The more RAM and the higher the processor speed, the faster the computer will be. They will also be more suitable for multiple purposes, such as gaming or performing several tasks at once.