Affordable Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Laptops for Sale
The Chinese tech company and computer manufacturer Lenovo has created some of the most widely disseminated laptops and other devices in the world. Among its most-prominent and well-regarded laptop models is the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon. With eBay's help, you can find a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon for sale from almost any of its production generations or various versions.General features
Here are some of the most important features of the most recently made models of the Lenovo Thinkpad Carbon X1:
- Screen Size: A 14-inch touchscreen display
- CPU: A 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7 4.6 GHz CPU
- Hard Drive Space: 512 GB or 1 TB
- RAM: 16 GB
- Keyboard: The keyboard is backlit and includes a fingerprint reader.
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Ports: The computer includes two USB 3.1 ports, one USB Type C Thunderbolt port, one HDMI port, one Mini RJ-45 port, and one combination audio jack.
- Operating System: The computer usually comes pre-installed with a 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10.
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon laptops have already gone through seven production generations since the line's original release. The features discussed above pertain to the seventh, or most recent, generation. Here are some of the generations that you're most likely to find for sale on eBay, and some of the principal differences between them:
- Sixth Generation: Sixth-generation Thinkpad X1s come with either 256 GB or 512 GB hard drives. They can have either 4 GB, 8 GB, or 16 GB of RAM. They have a 14-inch display. They can use 1.8-GHz i7-8550U, i7-8650U, i5-8250U, or i5-8350U Intel CPUs.
- Fifth Generation: This generation comes with a 256 GB hard drive, 8 GB of RAM, an Intel HD Graphics 520 GPU, and a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) 6500U CPU.
- Fourth Generation: This generation comes with a 256 GB hard drive, 8 GB of RAM, an Intel HD Graphics 520 GPU, and a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) 6200U CPU.
eBay sells both new and used Lenovo Thinkpad X1s, but most of the used ones tend to come from previous production generations, as the seventh generation was released only recently in 2019. A new Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon can easily cost more than £1,000, and can sometimes cost more than £2,500. Used Thinkpad X1 Carbons, by contrast, tend to be significantly cheaper, sometimes selling for as little as £300 to £500. Therefore, what buying a used older-model Thinkpad X1 may cost you in features like RAM, hard drive space, or CPU power, can easily be made up for in cost savings. Therefore, if you need a laptop for everyday tasks that don't require significant computing power, you may want to consider buying a used one that is still in good condition.