Shop by Material
Shop by Brand
Save on Lens Case for Sony Camera
- ESDDI Lens Case Lens Pouch Protector Bag with Thick Soft Neoprene and Flannel 4£13.26Trending at £13.68
- Lens Accessories Camera Lens umbrella for Sony A 6000 I3G5£1.54Trending at £1.68
- NEW! Peak Design RANGE POUCH- SMALL- LENS AND ACCESSORY CARRY£39.50Trending at £48.56
- JJC Large Neoprene Mirrorless Camera Pouch Camera Case Bag for Sony-Black£11.99Trending at £12.30
- Peak Design Range Camera Lens Pouch Medium Charcoal£47.90Trending at £53.42
- SS Single - lens reflex camera cover case suitable for Nikon Pentax Sony£1.86Trending at £2.04
Hot this week
- Protective Soft Neoprene DSLR Camera Lens Pouch Bag Case For Canon Nikon Sony£1.9935 sold
- Phot-R Neoprene DSLR Camera Lens Soft Protector Carry Case Bag Pouch - Small£2.9921 sold
- Waterproof Neoprene DSLR Camera Soft Lens Carry Case Bag Pouch - S M L XL£2.9917 sold
- S M L XL Waterproof Neoprene Lens Bag Case Pouch For DSLR Camera Sony Canon£4.699 sold
- Phot-R Neoprene DSLR Camera Lens Soft Protector Carry Case Bag Pouch Extra Large£3.505 sold
- FLY4 Waterproof Camera Lens Insert Bag Case Pouch Protector For Canon Nikon Sony£5.792 sold
- 2016 Digital SLR Camera Lens Case DSLR Gadget Shoulder Bag For Nikon Canon G+£2.802 sold
- Waterproof Protective Camera Lens Case Cover Bag for Sony A6000 16-50mm Lens£2.352 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Manfrotto Veloce V Camera Backpack Black Brand New£54.99+ £6.00 postageMake offer
- Sony LCS-EML2A Brown Lens Jacket for Sony NEX 5K or 3K SEL1855 Lens£10.00+ £5.00 postageMake offer
Lens Case for Sony Camera
Your photography equipment is precious to you and should always be well protected. Accessories such as a lens case for your Sony camera can help you to keep your various components in the best possible condition, enabling you to make great use of them over and over again.
Since their launch in 2006, Sony cameras have become some of the most popular in the world. With professional photographers and amateur enthusiasts alike, their many models are widely used for many different projects and can be easily protected by a range of accessories.
Types of lens case
There are many different types of lens cases available, so the right one for you will depend on the level of protection you require as well as your personal preference. Materials and features will vary, but ultimately all lens cases aim to keep your lenses in the best possible condition.
This type of case provides the most robust level of protection for your lens. They can be made from a range of hardwearing materials and are designed to minimise the possible damage that any kind of impact could cause.
Carry and shoulder cases
They are designed to be the most useful whilst you're on the move. Considering you will need your hands free for handling your camera and shooting, you will benefit from a lens case that you can carry on your shoulder. These cases are often made from a durable material, such as neoprene, helping it to protect your lenses from the elements if you are out on location.
If you regularly take pictures outdoor a rain cover will provide a level of protection to your lens whilst it is in use. Made from a waterproof material, a rain cover fits over your lens when it is attached to your camera and helps you to continue shooting despite any difficult weather conditions.