Shop by Size
Shop by Style
Hot this week
- Levi's Mens Designer Branded Classic Barstow Western Denim Shirts, BNWT Black£38.983 left
- Levi's Men's graphic solid Logo short sleeve crew neck T-Shirt£9.9951 sold
- Levis Men graphic Logo crew neck T Shirt Levis tee White S M L XL£9.9910 sold
- Levi's Men Solid Logo crew neck T-Shirt 4 Colours£4.757 sold
- Levi's Mens Checked Shirt Blue, Green, Yellow & White£22.997 sold
- Vintage Mens Levi Strauss Long Sleeved Denim Shirts XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL£24.956 sold
- MEN LEVI STRAUSS VINTAGE LEVIS DENIM SHIRTS RED TAB LONG SLEEVE XS S M L XL XXL£17.954 sold
- LEVIS LONG SLEEVE SHIRT Mens Denim or Twill Workshirt Levi's in Classic or Snap£35.944 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Levi's Slim fit Denim Look with detail Shirt, XXL, RRP £60£20.00+ £4.50 postageMake offer
- levis check shirt ,white tab,size large,bnwt,rrp £69.99.bargain,oi£14.99+ £3.90 postageMake offer
- Levis Wharf Denim Look Type Short Sleeved Shirt BNWT Size M£19.99+ £2.90 postageMake offer
- Men’s Slim Fit Levi Strauss Blue Long Sleeve Shirt UK Size L£20.00+ £2.90 postageMake offer
Levi Strauss & Co Men's Casual Shirts and Tops
Levis are one of the most iconic denim brands worldwide, and their ranges aren't just limited to jeans. Levi Strauss & Co men's casual shirts and tops are stylish, comfortable and are fast becoming a wardrobe staple. Whether you're hunting for the perfect casual checked shirt or a more tailored denim shirt for a big night out, Levis are sure to stock exactly what you're looking for.
The range also includes vintage cowboy style shirts which are a unique and stylish choice, as well as polo shirts, plain Levi Strauss branded t-shirts in a selection of colours and classic short sleeved shirts.
Denim care advice
A large proportion of Levis men's casual shirts are made from denim. It's important to ensure that these are looked after properly. Denim is renowned for its hard wearing and durable nature, but if it's not washed correctly it can easily fade and lose its shape.
Keep denim looking as good as it started out by washing only when it's completely necessary to prevent excess colour fade, in addition to washing inside out and at a cool temperature. Air drying is much better for denim than risking the tumble dryer and if you do end up with any tricky stains, don't use bleach to remove them!
The Levi Strauss brand
Levi Strauss & Co is a truly iconic brand, with a global reputation for designing quality denim goods. Whilst their competition in this niche has continued to increase over the years, their brand stands alone and when you think of denim, they're usually the first company that comes to mind.
Their range has expanded in recent years and now includes everything from jackets, jumpers and underwear to overalls and accessories. Their clothes have famously been worn by people as diverse as Albert Einstein and manual workers in middle America and this wide ranging appeal continues today.