Shop by Features
Shop by Configuration
Hot this week
- Logitech Z600 Bluetooth Speakers for PC, Mac, MP3, iPhone, iPad - 980-000659£52.99Almost gone
- LOGITECH Z200 Multimedia 2.0 10 Watt Desktop PC Speakers Black£34.993 left
- LOGITECH Z200 2.0 Desktop Speakers - White 10 W£34.997 left
- Logitech Z533 2.1 PC Smartphone TV Multimedia Speaker System 120W 2.1 - Black£49.9913 sold
- Logitech Z150 2.0 Stereo Speakers for Desktop PC, Laptop, MP3, iPad, iPod£14.5010 sold
- Portable USB Powered Multimedia Stereo Speakers System For PC Laptop Computer TV£8.9910 sold
- Logitech Z120 2.0 Stereo Speakers for Desktop PC & Laptop£11.997 sold
- New Logitech Multimedia 3.5mm Speaker Z50 For Smartphone Tablet Laptop PC Grey£13.992 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Logitech Z120 2.0 Stereo Speakers for Desktop PC & Laptop£11.99Free postageMake offer
- Logitech Z906 1000 W 5.1 Multimedia Surround Sound Speaker System£289.99Free postageMake offer
- Logitech X-530 Computer Surround sound 5.1 speakers£35.00+ £11.00 postageMake offer
- Logitech Z120 2.0 Stereo Speakers for Desktop PC & Laptop£7.50+ £2.90 postageMake offer
Logitech Laptop and Desktop Speakers
Tech giant Logitech knows a thing or two about multimedia. Since 1981, they've been the world's leading maker of computer mice. Logitech laptop and desktop speakers (both cordless and corded), have been created under by the brand's expert designers and engineers, to combine a richer sound with convenient features and a fun design.
With downloads, Spotify and online playlists, many people are using their computers and laptops as the main way to listen to music. To truly enjoy that new album, you'll need a good sound system.
There are several choices to make when choosing Logitech laptop and desktop speakers:
Bluetooth or 3.5mm jack
The future of speakers is already here, and as long as your PC or laptop has wireless Bluetooth connectivity, you can beam sound wirelessly to your speakers. As a fallback, the trusty 3.5mm headphone jack has been around for decades, enabling great quality analogue stereo sound to be played from your laptop or PC on your speakers.
AC, USB or battery power
Speakers can be powered by plugging into a home or office plug socket, via a USB cord that plugs into your laptop or PC, or with batteries. However battery powered speakers tend to be smaller and lack the power of plug in ones.
All speakers have a "max power output", which basically tells you how loud they'll go. While PCs and laptops have long been used for work and for internet use, many are now used as the home entertainment system, so more powerful speakers are common.
Subwoofers deliver a meaty bass sound through your speakers that adds intensity to your movies, music and games. Many speakers also have remote controls that allow you to control the volume at a distance.
There are also full on, 5.1 surround sound sets available allowing the perfectionists to set up their sound system as they see fit for the best sound.