Shop by Features
Save on Logitech Laptop and Desktop Speakers
- Logitech S150 USB Computer Speakers Digital Sound System Computer Desktop Laptop£14.86Trending at £21.89
- Logitech Z120 stereo black speakers hardwired USB connection 2.5mm for audio£7.99Trending at £13.84
- Logitech Z313 Speaker System - Black - Big and Balanced Sound - 25W£41.42Trending at £47.04
- Logitech S-120 2.0 Speaker System - 2.3 W RMS - Black£16.45Trending at £32.42
- Logitech Z906 Stereo Speakers 3d 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound 500 WTrending price£194.39 New
- Logitech S150 Computer SpeakersTrending price£14.96 New
- Logitech Z200 Multimedia Speakers PC Midnight BlackTrending price£23.03 New£16.35 Used
- Logitech Z506 Computer SpeakersTrending price£57.31 New£30.06 Used
- Logitech Z623 Computer SpeakersTrending price£129.89 New£54.57 Used
- Logitech Z150 Speaker Midnight Black - Once OnlyTrending price£15.67 New£14.53 Used
- Logitech Z130 Computer SpeakersTrending price£13.99 New
- OPENBOX Logitech Z200 Speaker - Snow WhiteTrending price£30.05 New
Limited time deals
- LOGITECH Z200 Multimedia 2.0 10 Watt Desktop PC Speakers Black£23.99
- Home Cinema Surround Sound Speakers Surround Sound System Theatre Logitech Z 506£69.13
- Logitech Z313 Speaker System - Black - Big and Balanced Sound - 25W£41.42
- Logitech Z313 Speaker System - Black£44.07
- Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers/Surround Sound System - Black£66.63
- Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers/Surround Sound System - Black£63.11
- Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers/Surround Sound System - Black£62.30
- Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers/Surround Sound System - Black£66.76
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Logitech Laptop and Desktop Speakers
Tech giant Logitech knows a thing or two about multimedia. Since 1981, they've been the world's leading maker of computer mice. Logitech laptop and desktop speakers (both cordless and corded), have been created under by the brand's expert designers and engineers, to combine a richer sound with convenient features and a fun design.
With downloads, Spotify and online playlists, many people are using their computers and laptops as the main way to listen to music. To truly enjoy that new album, you'll need a good sound system.
There are several choices to make when choosing Logitech laptop and desktop speakers:
Bluetooth or 3.5mm jack
The future of speakers is already here, and as long as your PC or laptop has wireless Bluetooth connectivity, you can beam sound wirelessly to your speakers. As a fallback, the trusty 3.5mm headphone jack has been around for decades, enabling great quality analogue stereo sound to be played from your laptop or PC on your speakers.
AC, USB or battery power
Speakers can be powered by plugging into a home or office plug socket, via a USB cord that plugs into your laptop or PC, or with batteries. However battery powered speakers tend to be smaller and lack the power of plug in ones.
All speakers have a "max power output", which basically tells you how loud they'll go. While PCs and laptops have long been used for work and for internet use, many are now used as the home entertainment system, so more powerful speakers are common.
Subwoofers deliver a meaty bass sound through your speakers that adds intensity to your movies, music and games. Many speakers also have remote controls that allow you to control the volume at a distance.
There are also full on, 5.1 surround sound sets available allowing the perfectionists to set up their sound system as they see fit for the best sound.