Holiday in Luxury and Comfort With a Lunar Caravan
Luxurious and lightweight, award-winning Lunar Caravans are designed to be comfortable and run economically. You can find new and used Lunar Caravans on eBay, where a wide range of models are available.
How many people can a Lunar Caravan accommodate?
Depending on the number of people you plan to travel with, you have options for up to six berths. Configurations range from no fixed bed to fixed doubles and singles, and there are three ranges to choose from:
- Clubman/Delta: Offering one option for a 2-berth configuration and one option for 3-berth sleeping arrangements, it has seven different layouts for 4-berth purchases.
- Stella/Lexon: This range has one 2-berth option and three 4-berth configurations.
- Ariva/Quasar: With two choices for a 2-berth layout and five options for a 4-berth layout, this range also has three models that can accommodate six sleepers.
Interior features of Lunar Caravans
Layouts of a Lunar Caravan are dependent on the number of berths you require while amenities are based on the space available. From L-shaped configurations to 'galley' style, the features available include:
- Kitchen: A microwave, fridge, and cooking facilities, as well as a sink and drainer.
- Bathroom: All Lunar models include a toilet and shower facilities, although privacy door styles will depend upon the model.
- Plumbing: Water and heating systems and isolation taps are included as standard.
- Furnishings: As well as convertible seating and dining areas, Lunar models also have storage, day/night lighting functions, and window coverings.
- Entertainment: TV aerial fittings, signal strength indicators, audio functionality, and satellite TV connection points are positioned throughout.
What safety and security features are included with a Lunar Caravan?
All Lunar models are designed not only for comfort but also for peace of mind. To this end, as well as AL-KO AKS stabilisers, AL-KO secure receivers, and shock absorbers, the following safety features can be expected:
- Tamper-proof vehicle identification label and hidden identity tag.
- Snake cut key lock set.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
Matching your tow vehicle to your caravan
Before purchasing a Lunar Caravan, you will need to assess whether the vehicle that will be towing it is suitable. Each caravan model will have a specific width, interior length, and weight when fully loaded. If the car or SUV you plan to use to tow the caravan is not powerful enough, you may need to use a different vehicle. To ensure that the caravan model you choose is suitable for your existing vehicle, check the manufacturer site for full details of any requirements.