Brightening Your Life with Mac Lipstick
The Mac lipstick range offers textures and colours to suit a range of diverse preferences. The collection offers light, sheer, satin, and matte finishes, and each comes with its own Mac lipstick colours. With the help of eBay product reviews, you'll find your ideal match.Which Mac collection suits your skin best?
Mac's range goes beyond Mac lipstick swatches, including textures to suit dry, normal, and oily skins. Mac lipstick names generally include their textures, making it easy to find the finish that serves you best.
- Retro Matte Lipstick is long-wearing without a hint of sheen.
- Lustre lipstick is sheer and can be applied in layers to achieve the right coverage.
- Dry skin will feel comfortable in creamy Satin Lipstick.
- Matte Lipstick has a matte finish but achieves a creamier aesthetic than the Retro Matte range.
- Amplified Lipstick packs extra moisture into a full coverage product.
- If you like a pearly finish, Frost Lipstick will achieve it.
- Liptensity offers a high degree of pigment to achieve a bold look.
- Huggable Lipcolour has a gel-like texture.
- If you're seeking the perfect red, try Viva Glam SIA.
- For increased definition, use a lip liner to contour.
There are enough Mac lipstick colours to suit any skin tone. Mac lipstick Ruby Woo has a pink undertone, so it suits warm or peach complexions. Mac lipstick Honey Love is a neutral, natural hue for olive skins. Redheads with pale skin usually need warm lipsticks with brown undertones. Your lipstick should never be lighter than your complexion, so neutral hues can be challenging to choose, but there's a perfect red for everyone: If your skin has a blue undertone, your red should be warm. Yellow complexions suit reds with warm undertones, and warm skins can carry off reds that have a dash of blue or purple. Fair, neutral skins complement pure reds that are neither warm nor cool.How can you make your lipstick last?
Before you apply your lipstick, use a lip scrub to remove dry skin and apply foundation as a base. The dryer and more pigmented your lipstick, the longer it will last, but you can add longevity by blotting it and applying a layer of translucent powder over your finished lips through a tissue. A lip liner should be used to fill most of your lips and not just the edges. Finally, a lip brush will help you to achieve a smooth, long-lasting finish.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mac.