Shop by Style
Shop by Trouser Size
Hot this week
- MENS Ex M&S Regular Straight Super Lightweight Chinos RRP£40 (Seconds) ref MS30£11.9928 sold
- MENS Ex M&S Slim Fit Travel Stretch Jeans ( Seconds ) RRP£35 ref MS21£11.9916 sold
- Mens Ex M&S Autograph Slim Fit Stretch Jeans£14.9914 sold
- Mens Ex M&S Blue Harbour StayNEW Luxury Stretch Jeans Size 30 to 50 BNWOT!£18.9014 sold
- EX MARKS & SPENCER MENS M&S BLUE HARBOUR LUXURY JEANS ADDED STRETCH STAYNEW£18.9912 sold
- EX MARKS & SPENCER MEN'S 7465 COTTON RICH CORDUROY/CORDS CASUAL TROUSER£14.9910 sold
- Mens Ex M&S Classic Straight Fit Stretch Jeans Straight Leg Stretch Jeans£13.999 sold
- EX M&S COLLECTION MENS 8450 REGULAR FIT JEAN WITH STRETCH STRAIGHT LEG 8 COLOURS£17.999 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- M & S MENS STRAIGHT FIT JEANS - AUTOGRAPH - DARK BLUE - W42 L33 - BNWT£17.00+ £2.90 postageMake offer
- Mens Autograph Denim Straight Fit Jeans, 34" W 29" L£20.00+ £2.90 postageMake offer
- Marks And Spencer North Coast Jeans Straight Leg 36w 31l£7.99+ £2.75 postageMake offer
- Marks & Spencer Blue Harbour 40” waist grey straight leg jeans£7.99+ £2.75 postageMake offer
- M&S North Coast Dark Brown New with tags Excellent condition...£8.99+ £2.99 postageMake offer
Marks and Spencer Men's Jeans
Marks and Spencer men's jeans boast a classic cut that never goes out of fashion. Choose from standard lengths and fits, and modern washes and tints.
Different styles of Marks and Spencer jeans
Loose and comfortable at the top of the thighs, classic fit jeans have a regular waist. Marks and Spencer jeans that have a straight leg typically have a regular waist too. The leg is relaxed but not baggy.
Figure hugging tight fit skinny cut jeans from Marks and Spencers have become popular over the recent years. Their men's slim fit jeans are an alternative to those that find skinny cut uncomfortable. They cut close to the leg and usually have a regular waist. Tapered jeans sit comfortably on the waist and slim down towards the ankle.
M&S bootcut jeans are tighter at the top of the thighs and then flare at the bottom, normally to accommodate your boots. Jeans with a relaxed fit are loose in the thigh and hip area, and retain their shape at the top of the thighs. Some jeans feature stretch, which are designed for maximum comfort.
Types of washes and finishes of Marks and Spencer jeans
Removing all residual dye from the jeans, a rinse wash is the most basic wash and is designed to stop colour running. Rinse wash jeans have a soft feel.
Light blue coloured jeans have been through a longer light wash to rinse out most of the dark blue dye.
The mid wash is the most popular denim wash. The process takes less time than the light wash and results in a darker finish.
Bleaching gives Marks and Spencer men's jeans a fashionable aged appearance. Jeans are washed with bleach to create the popular faded finish. Whereas tinting is used to create a colour finish over the fabric.
Jeans that are coated with PU (Polyurethane) have a hardwearing finish that is long lasting.