Shop by category
Shop by Masonic Order
Save on Masonic Collectables
- masonic regalia- MASONIC JEWELS-CRAFT PAST MASTER COLLAR JEWEL (LARGE SIZE) NEW£9.99Trending at £18.30
- Handcrafted Wooden Wood Gavel & Sound Block Lawyer Judge Meeting Auction Sale UK£8.99Trending at £10.06
- MASONIC G SQUARE AND COMPASS CRAFT REGALIA LAPEL PIN BADGE IN FREE GIFT POUCH£2.99Trending at £3.04
- Masonic Masons Tie with self print Square Compass£9.99Trending at £10.99
- MASONIC LAPEL / PIN BADGE SET ( x4 ) SQUARE & COMPASS / MENS GIFT + GIFT BOX£11.89Trending at £12.03
- MASONIC / ORANGE REGALIA NUMBERS AND LETTERS FOR SASH£4.49Trending at £4.56
Hot this week
- OFFICIAL UGLE LICENSED TERCENTENARY LONGER LENGTH GLOVES SIZE MEDIUM - MASONIC£5.0026 sold
- Gold Plated Masonic Square & Compass Money Clip 1 unit£7.9925 sold
- Mens Masonic White Stretch Nylon Dress Gloves Slip-On (MAS-GLN)£7.9621 sold
- One Size Mens Plain White Cotton Gloves with Silver Masonic Design XLFG008£3.7520 sold
- Masonic Enamel Lapel Poppy Pin Badge - raising funds for Royal British Legion£4.0018 sold
- Masonic Poppy Lapel Pin - LR280£4.9916 sold
- One Size Mens Plain White Cotton Gloves with Gold Masonic Design with G XLFG007£3.7514 sold
- White Cotton Gloves Green Scottish Rite Masonic Compass & Square with G XLFG015£3.7512 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Knights Templar (Loughborough Banned) KT Coffee Mug White£8.95Free postageMake offer
- Brand New but VARIOUS MARKED Masonic Provincial Case£28.99+ £8.99 postageMake offer
There are many different masonic collectables available which will appeal to a variety of collectors. From rings and badges to old books and ceramics, there are many Masonic collectables available from a number of different eras.
Masonic collectables are items which have come from a masonic group and will usually feature Masonic symbols. These can be general masonic logos, or symbols specific to a particular Masonic lodge.
Rings, badges and medallions are commonly available collectables, which come in a wide range of designs. Rings, badges and medallions can be constructed from different materials, from solid gold through to cheaper metals.
Members of Masonic lodges have many different items of dress which they wear such as jewellery, watches and ceremonial sashes. Many of these items are of interest to collectors and come in a variety of sizes and styles.
The Masons can trace their history back hundreds of years meaning that collectables are available from a wide range of different eras. This allows collectors who are interested in different periods of history to find something of interest in the range of collectables available. The older a collectable, broadly speaking, the rarer it will be.
The Masons are found across the globe meaning that there are many collectables available from different regions. This could be of interest to collectors who are interested in the history of certain countries or geographic areas.
There are also many Masonic branded ceramics and fabrics available which come in a range of colours, styles and designs
Whether you are a serious collector or just looking to begin a collection, there is a wide range of Masonic collectables available at a wide range of price points. Because the field of Masonic collectables is so wide and varied it is easy to find items available to suit any taste or interest.