Shop by Main Colour
Shop by Brand
Save on Men's 100% Cotton Handkerchiefs
- 12 Pcs White 100% Cotton Handkerchiefs 40cm Square Soft & Washable£3.95Trending at £5.09
- 3 Pack Mens Handkerchiefs Hankies Hankerchiefs Cloths 100% Pure Cotton Suit Gift£3.19Trending at £3.25
- Mens Boxed 100% Cotton Quality Handkerchiefs Hankies 12 Designs 3, 6 & 7 Packs£6.99Trending at £7.88
- Cotton Initial Monogrammed Embroidery 3 Pack Quality Hankies Handkerchief Gift£4.99Trending at £6.10
- New Men's Quality 100% Cotton Hankies Display Gift Box 3 Handkerchiefs Christmas£2.49Trending at £2.54
- 12 Pack Ladies 100% Cotton Plain White Handkerchiefs With Satin Stripe Border£8.15Trending at £9.06
- Westward Ho! Cotton Mens Hemmed Stitched Handkerchiefs, Pack of 12, White£11.38Trending at £13.17
- 12 x Race Mens 100% Cotton Collection Hankies Assorted Color Handkerchiefs£17.99
- Paul Smith Blue Multi Stripe Handkerchief Bagged and Bowed.£34.00
- Race 100% Cotton Mens Collection White Hankies Pack of 12 Piece Handkerchiefs£17.99
- Men Vintage Cotton Thickened Pocket Square Hanky Wedding Party Handkerchief£7.12Was: Previous price£7.49
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- BNWT Jack Wills ISHERWOOD Pocket Square JADE Handkerchief New£5.50+ £1.00 postageMake offer
- Alexander McQueen Handkerchief / Pocket Square - 45x45cm£30.00+ £1.50 postageMake offer
Men's 100% Cotton Handkerchiefs
From the traditional use of handkerchiefs by children for carrying small items, to their use as a fashion accessory alongside high end suits , handkerchiefs are nothing if not versatile. The range of men's 100% cotton handkerchiefs includes a wide range of styles and designs.
Whilst handkerchiefs are often only carried part of more formal outfits, there are many reasons why carrying a handkerchief is a good idea. Whether plain or monogrammed, neutral or patterned, nothing is more useful when it comes to blowing your nose or wiping your hands when there's not a tissue in sight.
Why buy 100% cotton handkerchiefs
There are many advantages to buying handkerchiefs made from 100% cotton, starting with the fact that it's a high quality natural material. It's also a lot more environmentally friendly to carry and use a handkerchief rather than disposable tissues. Cotton is kind to the skin, so it will be nicer on your sore nose and it dries quickly so it won't be an inconvenience to carry around afterwards.
100% cotton is a very durable, quality material so handkerchiefs made with cotton are likely to be robust. It makes sense that if you're going to buy handkerchiefs, you should look at a well-made, high quality set that will last - particularly if you're considering having them monogrammed, or including any other kind of personalisation.
More good reasons to accessorise with a good 100% cotton handkerchief include the fact that it provides an easy way to deal with hot weather, a useful way to ensure you can clean up any spills and of course, a handy accessory to offer to any damsels in distress that you happen upon. White cotton is the traditional choice but there are many brightly coloured and even patterned options that are also available.
Whilst pocket squares are typically made of silk, these are also found in high quality 100% cotton and are an essential accompaniment to a smart suit. These date back to the 1920s but have enjoyed resurgence as vintage styles have come back into favour in recent years. Popular ways to wear pocket squares include the simple flat fold where the material is folded simply into right angles and the TV fold where the handkerchief is folded on the diagonal with the point in the suit pocket. There are at least 15 ways to wear a pocket square so do your research to find your preferred option and ensure you can do the fold correctly.